PAX owners this threads for you.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
The PAX has a hidden simon says game built into it. When you turn it on roll it 12 times towards you and it will start the Game. It is a hidden feature not in the hand book.

I do not own a PAX and haven't seen it but guy at the shop was acting like it's a selling feature.

Are you sure your Pax was genuine? I had a fake and it was a piece of shet. Many people swear by them. I am starting to wonder if it may be just the difference between a real one and a knock-off.

I love my Arizer Extreme Q and I have been eying the Solo (new for 2015. LOL)

I agree with Obsessed and mine is genuine and registered.. Solo for me.

I don't like them and I have only used the Real $280 PAX designed in San Fran assembled in china. I would go with the new Solo Air .
My post was just about sharing the " Hidden" Game as I found it funny.

I have been watching the Solo for a while on eBay. LOL

I have a MFLB and it works fair but it's a pain to use. I love my Extreme but, maybe it's time for another portable.

I don't recall a game on the Pax I had, but I do remember that if you rolled it 5 times (or something like that) it went into what they called "party Mode". All it did was turn off the auto shutoff.

I can't imagine how you would play a game on the Pax. LOL

Yes to get the game you do just like party mode but 12 turns instead of 7 or whatever.

Anyone get it to work?

http://youtu.be/TV97COpkDS0

Sorry to burst the clicks bubble
I tryed to share this with you guys but I don't like being told I'm wrong when I'm not . Turn 5 times for party mode turn 8 more times for the game

God I will be so glad when you grow up Stank. There is no click. especially on this thread..and if you haven't figured it out... we don't give a rip about what is on youtube.

I speak only for myself... and a few others that i know don't put any credence into youtube. Read Marijuana Botany by Clark if you want to learn about cannabis.

I got my pax on charge.
I will try it.

But I am predicting bull.

nope, its really there just like the video
:48:

click click BOOM

Mine just flashes orange to green a few times then stays green.

Never heard of Simon or that it was a selling point.

I checked out your vid Joe.
Mine does not do that.
Mine just gets ya high:)

I got my PAX a few weeks ago, and to be honest I'm really pleased with it. But to each their own, no opinion will ever be fact.

Latest posts

Back