light late going off am i doomed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspliffy

Reaction score
hi everyone im new to the forum and a neewbie to groeing.everything has been fine six seeds six females,then three weeks onto flower the light didnt go off when it should.it was about an hour after lights out that i realized it was still on, must off knocked the time.i knocked it off straight away and my tent was back to total darkness,then the light came on so i knocked the power off and am currently turning on and off manually till i can get a new timer.plaease help and i going to get in infux of hermies?up to know my plants have been relativly stress free and were looking good.damm it!:confused:

If it was only an hour i wouldn't really worry about them actually stressing too much. and if so, you'll just get feminized seeds,,,which that wouldn't be bad in my oppinion lol. but hopefully only one goes hermie and the rest stay female.

but seriously no i don't think they are going to stress that much.

Feminised seeds are not created by using light as a stress tool.

You will not get feminised seeds.

You will not get any seeds from your grow.

If a hermie shows then it would have hermied anyway, the light being on an extra hour will have no effect on your plants.

Latest posts

Back