Rosebud and Rick Simpson oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The consistency is like thick grease, Orange. We beat it with the paint stirrer for 4 minutes... It was very cool when it was in the rice cooker outside all day it was very lime green...then i was in her updating and Mr rb was watching it and said as he was swirling it all the light green just left the pot and all of a sudden it was black. We used 2.5 gallons of everclear total for two washes. we brought it in the house to finish on a heating plate on warm. By then the everclear was almost gone. I really wanted all of the booze out of there and that took a while.
Mr rb had another dose on his toast this morning and he is toasted.. I am not. phewy!

:clap:good job Rose, if definately looks like the real deal

Thanks 7G, if it isn't the real deal, i don't know what is... my gosh this is strong. I am just glad at least on of the patients is going to do it, my mr rb. Good sport. I will give it to the others today.

tell us how they fair, Rose. I have all the materials (except syringes), looks like it may be something interesting to try.

so far so good. I had my girlfriend start with what would fit on a pin head. seriously. She felt it. Her husband didn't. Mr rb is on board and had it three times yesterday and was able to mow the lawn while stoned so that is pretty good. It is my hope he can get off some of the ms drugs he takes now..

They syringes were free at wallgreens. I was wishing they had a top to keep the oil in, but it isn't needed. that is heavy grease that doesn't leak.

THG, i missed your note, when mr rb was stirring it outside with a fan at the very end, all the green just went up in the air at once and it the oil was then black. Then we felt is was safe to bring in the house and have on the warming plate for the rest of the booze to leave. That took about an hour and you add a few drops of water at the end to release every drop of everclear.

And thg, i like how you said ummmm an experienced smoker....LOLOLOL That was a nice way to say pot head like me... Love you THG!~

Oh dear, i repeated myself in that last post,,,,it is just so cool the way it just left all at once...sorry.

Rosebud said:
THG, i missed your note, when mr rb was stirring it outside with a fan at the very end, all the green just went up in the air at once and it the oil was then black. Then we felt is was safe to bring in the house and have on the warming plate for the rest of the booze to leave. That took about an hour and you add a few drops of water at the end to release every drop of everclear.

And thg, i like how you said ummmm an experienced smoker....LOLOLOL That was a nice way to say pot head like me... Love you THG!~

...and like me. We're just like 2 peas in a pod. Love you too RB!

Rose, you and your pharmacology both rock...you remind me of the folks at my go-to dispensary, where each pharmacist has the compassion of ten. You got a big heart and lots of inventiveness. :heart: :fly:

P.S. CVS has the syringes as well, and Rite Aid probably has them...they make it possible to get the dose into the esophagus whilst bypassing the bitter receptors.

very cool rose!!! i was so relieved when i saw you were using grain alcohol. my hat's off to you.

mr rb had the size of a piece of rice on his peanut butter toast...he is stoned now.

Hey Rosebud. I just got caught up on tis thread. Very cool. I also love that you used ever clear. I never would of thought of that. Mojo to you and yours, I'll be watching. :)

Thanks PP. I am glad you are here. Haven't hardly heard from my test subjects..too stoned I think. Mr rb is relaxing well..lol
to be cont....

amazing how a simple plant with love and care can produce something this strong and pure especially considering it was cloudy not amber trichs lol... id love to give this a try at some point, even if its just a night time treat or a weekend kinda thing. even still major major props for making such a great thing even better, hope it helps yer hubby and friends.

sunkard, i am shocked how strong this is with cloudy. This was supposed to be the "daytime" meds...No way.. It knocks me out and mr rb has said today he is tired of being stoned... oh dear..

I am still planning on making it with the nurse larry this fall too. I don't know about all this. Thank you for your kind post.

My prostate cancer patient has had no rise in his urin numbers since injesting the oil.

He has been on it for two months after smoking alone wasn't slowing the numbers he is getting another test in another month.

Pray for him!!! :D

Cannabis cures!

first few weeks of injesting rs oil will knock out any grown man!
don't change a thing, this is to cure not be a mellow buzz.
after a few months the tolerance will get up there for mr rb, then hell be fine.
don't let him stop taking it if he wants to be fixed..... oil is almost a pure form and is suppose to treat cancer patients. keep him on it rose

Latest posts

Back