B.H.O. Made Simple

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am planning to cook next month and gonna use BHO but I am really disappointed with my Korean brand extractor. The extract doesn't taste good. So I was wondering what are you guys using? Thanks

Rosin..... no butane taste. Just pure, clean terpenes and cannabinoids.

Thanks for the response Hacker and advice Hacker. Hope others won't encountered my bad experience with Korean brand butane. They are cheap but not worth it. :D

This thread dates back to 12-8-2014, and reflects some of the process evolution from open blasting to closed loop outdoors with ventilation, or in an engineered indoor NEMA 7, C1D1 enclosure.

I see a caveat against indoor blasting 1-7-2015, albeit followed by a rebuttal in defense of indoor blasting 1-9-2015.

You can also see the post processing evolving from a warm water bath to vacuum purging, but it seems to have died 10-16-2017 for some reason.

I've been involved in medical cannabis extraction and processing since 2007 and was one of the pioneers that evolved the process from a capped PVC pipe full of trim and lighter can butane, to a closed loop system using re-distilled Instrument grade or better, starting with my Terpenator design.

During that period, I co-founded the original Skunk Pharm Research, LLC and WolfWurx, Inc., followed by my current Graywolf's Lair, blog site, which goes into extracting and processing cannabis by different methods in detail. GrayWolf's Lair Home

Are there other readers on this forum interested in discussing extraction and processing?

This thread dates back to 12-8-2014, and reflects some of the process evolution from open blasting to closed loop outdoors with ventilation, or in an engineered indoor NEMA 7, C1D1 enclosure.

I see a caveat against indoor blasting 1-7-2015, albeit followed by a rebuttal in defense of indoor blasting 1-9-2015.

You can also see the post processing evolving from a warm water bath to vacuum purging, but it seems to have died 10-16-2017 for some reason.

I've been involved in medical cannabis extraction and processing since 2007 and was one of the pioneers that evolved the process from a capped PVC pipe full of trim and lighter can butane, to a closed loop system using re-distilled Instrument grade or better, starting with my Terpenator design.

During that period, I co-founded the original Skunk Pharm Research, LLC and WolfWurx, Inc., followed by my current Graywolf's Lair, blog site, which goes into extracting and processing cannabis by different methods in detail. GrayWolf's Lair Home

Are there other readers on this forum interested in discussing extraction and processing?
I would as long as I do not empty my bank account to do so.
I would love to hear about any simple ways the layman could make a smaller personal batch.

I read through this thread. I used butane once before and after reading this, I consider myself lucky. I did do it outside but brought it in after awhile after it had set for awhile. I checked one of the side threads attached. Some slightly rude but mostly nice people. Am I allowed to ask? AND Don't get me wrong. I aint going anywhere. You guys have been great to me. I love this place. Short version... What the heck happened to all these people. Most everyone I see here when I am able to hang haven't been members too long as opposed to some like Hopper etc. My regret is I never found this place sooner.

I read through this thread. I used butane once before and after reading this, I consider myself lucky. I did do it outside but brought it in after awhile after it had set for awhile. I checked one of the side threads attached. Some slightly rude but mostly nice people. Am I allowed to ask? AND Don't get me wrong. I aint going anywhere. You guys have been great to me. I love this place. Short version... What the heck happened to all these people. Most everyone I see here when I am able to hang haven't been members too long as opposed to some like Hopper etc. My regret is I never found this place sooner.
here
Much nicer place now, and you are here
My Man Monkey

I would as long as I do not empty my bank account to do so. I would love to hear about any simple ways the layman could make a smaller personal batch.

I've minimized my costs by building the stuff myself, but you can sometimes score better buying a used rig. My site menu bar has disappeared, but as soon as I can get my webmaster to fix it, I"ll pass on some links.

I still want to make some oil caps and see if they help with my pain at night

Qwet is still a good way for caps.

Both the 190 proof and the decarbed bud are in the freezer. Tomorrow I will pour the 190 into the jar and back and forth in the freezer 3 times ..... five minute intervals.....at least that is how I think it is done. Then I will strain and store. Again, first time for me.

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...raction/9-4-7-ethanol-extraction/9-4-7-1-qwet

Latest posts

Back