how do you guerilla grow???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Fingaz

Here to smoke your weed.
Reaction score
im wantin to smoke some weed real bad and aint got nobody on the contacts list. so im gonna give a go at outdoor grow. i thought if i found a water supply i could plant near that. i need to know everything there is to know about outdoor growing. especially what kind of pot to get. :p

Sticky Fingaz said:
im wantin to smoke some weed real bad and aint got nobody on the contacts list. so im gonna give a go at outdoor grow. i thought if i found a water supply i could plant near that. i need to know everything there is to know about outdoor growing. especially what kind of pot to get. :p

Depends on how far north of the equator you are and what kind of smoke you wanna have indica/sativa

FirstTimeGrow said:
brwndirtwarrior- search that guy up, then go to others...

i second that. Can't wait for his new video to come out. damn that teaser

only thing i can say is choose well, and tell no-one. and do more than 1 plot, then youll have bud to smoke.

everything else, such as fertelizing and such is up to you, but my ganja plants this year are going to be wild skunk. i aint tending to a single 1. until harvest that is :)

good luck with your ventures bro 85C

Latest posts

Back