passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone tell me if this method works from first hand experience

I've actually heard of this once before from this black dude that I had PTI with. He'd be out in the parking lot smoking a joint or a blunt. haha

Thanks for the info! Now I don't have to be scared if I ever need to take a drug test.

this does not work! i repeat, DOES NOT WORK!

i knew about this myth before i joined this forum, and tried it before i read this thread.

if any of you tried this and passed, IT WAS NOT BECAUSE OF THIS.

BUY A HOME TEST AT WALGREENS($15), AND THIS JEL STUFF, THEN TEST YOURSELF......YOU WILL FAIL!

IF YOU STILL DO NOT BELIEVE ME, JUST APPLY FOR THE JOB YOU WANT, I GARAUNTEE THEY WILL NOT CALL YOU BACK.

I APPLIED FOR A DOCKWORKER POSITION AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICER POSITON. FAIL BOTH TIMES!

HEED MY WARNING.

i used this method & would smoke the same day of my test and it worked perfect. BUT then my substance abuse class upgraded & got a new drug test that gets sent to a lab & i failed. So it ONLY works if the drug test your taking is a pee n a cup n peel your results type one. The drug test i know for sure it works on is iCup. Also I used Jello brand not sur gel

I've been drinking jars of pickle juice for drug testing. The tast doen't apeal to me but it works much better then jello.

tokenblack said:
this does not work! i repeat, DOES NOT WORK!

i knew about this myth before i joined this forum, and tried it before i read this thread.

if any of you tried this and passed, IT WAS NOT BECAUSE OF THIS.

BUY A HOME TEST AT WALGREENS($15), AND THIS JEL STUFF, THEN TEST YOURSELF......YOU WILL FAIL!

IF YOU STILL DO NOT BELIEVE ME, JUST APPLY FOR THE JOB YOU WANT, I GARAUNTEE THEY WILL NOT CALL YOU BACK.

I APPLIED FOR A DOCKWORKER POSITION AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICER POSITON. FAIL BOTH TIMES!

HEED MY WARNING.

I took the home test, PASSED. I took the real test at the doctors office, PASSED. I GOT THE JOB AFTER I PASSED.

take it with a grain of salt.

If it's that important to pass for you then go to GNC and buy some of their " double your money back " stuff. If you do fail you'll double your money.

dont Do It!!!!!! I Failed My Probation Drug Test And It Has Been Nothin But Stress, Sure I Tried It At Home With A Drug Test From The Drug Store And It Worked But I Was Not Smoking For A Week And I Took My Probation Drug Test Only To Get A Call From Probation Officer Days Later Stating A Warrant Was Being Put Out For My Arrest Because I Failed. Only Because Of God The Judge Refused To Sign The Warrant And Instead Gave Me A Reprimand Hearing I Went Today August 25 2009 And He Said That He Seen I Have Been Compliant And Did Everything I Was Supposed To But If It Were To Happen Again He Would Sign The Warrant The Next Time...thank You God And Im Not Smoking, And Dont Even Say I Didnt Do It The Way You Said It, I Dont Know If This Only Works For The Type Of Test That Is Instant But It Sure As Gel (<lol) Dont Work For No Lab Test So I Signed Up On This Website Just To Help Out Those On Probation It Is Not Worth It And Your Judge Or Consequences Might Not Be As Lenient As Mines Only Trying To Help Dont Take The Risk

Do the Absolute De-Tox drink work ?? I have my test tomorrow at 1 pm..if anyone can help me id really appreciate it.:)

I have a d/t tomorrow aswell, and its at a lab:eek: I guess I'm going to go with the stuff from gnc and drink as much water as possible. I'll post back the results.. It will probably be about 48hrs since the last time I smoked, by the time I take the test.. I'm really hoping his works, I'll be sure to post back up.

very cool I have to pass this on...thank you!

This sounds like it could also no be so good for you.. I dunno it jus me. The only way that you will absolutly everytime pass a drug test is to jus substitute. I take a drug test once a month for the Suboxone program im on, and i jus use my bros piss. They even watch me while i take it. got a mini mouthwash bottle rigged to a small plastic hose,with is taped you know where.lol I would try this method, would b a whole lot easier, I jus cant afford to risk it.

okk.. well i got out uh jail lke 3 weeks ago an i've known i was goin ta have uh drug test comin up. well i report in about 12 days and until then i am not going to smoke an imma drink LOTS of water/tea.

tomorrow i will get the surjell an is it necessary to eat after drinkingg the mixture??

i was planning on drinking it on the way to the P.O. so...

please helP!

The product is spelled Sure Jell, please check the spelling and edit the spelling changes. The grocery store is confusing enough without having to search 4 something that is misspelled. Thanks my friend!

hey, quick question... is sur gel the same stuff as Certo? because ive heard Certo works as well.

Someone told me that if you put some of your pubic hairs in the urine sample, they won't be able to test it because having the hair in it would mess up the control. I am NOT sure if this is true. Just wondering if anyone else has heard the same thing?

Reserection said:
Someone told me that if you put some of your pubic hairs in the urine sample, they won't be able to test it because having the hair in it would mess up the control. I am NOT sure if this is true. Just wondering if anyone else has heard the same thing?

:rofl:

Latest posts

Back