I am new Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewStuart

Reaction score
Hey Everyone....how are you all doing?

I am Andrew from San Francisco, CA. I am feeling very great to be a part of this forum community. I am basically here to know more about the good qualities of MARIJUANA to get rid from health problems. I hope you all will help me in this and provide me with the required information.

Thanks and Regards..!!

Welcome to MP, we are glad you found us. Let us know how we can help... The medical benefits from cannabis are amazing.

welcome,,,,,good luck with your health issues :vap-n15614613_33925

Welcome to marijuana passion and you are in safe hands here! Hope u will get well and better. Welcome again.

Welcome to MP, Andrew. You are fortunately living in a state where mmj is legal...with recreational on the ballot this Nov.

You might want to check out the site "Leafly". This site has great information on different strains and their attributes--things like what strain is best for anxiety, what strain is best for Crohns, what strain is best for pain--that kind of thing.

We are happy to help in any way we can. Most of us here reap the health benefits of cannabis.

welcome,,,,,good luck with your health issues :vap-n15614613_33925

Thanks Ziggy :) .....and I don't have any health issue. I just wanted to grab more information how marijuana help in get relief from health issues.

Save

Thanks all for your warm welcome and also for sharing other posts and website from where I can get more information.....!!!

Welcome fellow med grower.
I have found that even the lowest quality of cannabis helps medically. Of course making it better does a great job. Just a general statement as to how great this medicine is. You will find as you progress down this path. That cannabis not only does a better job than pharms. It is totally fun to grow. It gives you the power to take care of your own health.

Latest posts

Back