Tried the rest. Came back to the best!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiceBud

Just a mouse
Reaction score
Its been a long time. I fell into a different group. Not as nice as it is here. Ready to talk Bud all bud. :vap-leafy_wave:

Welcome by my friend,,to the show that never ends. Yehaaaaaaaaaaa

Welcome by my friend,,to the show that never ends. Yehaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you. The other place I was at had to much bad information. I remembered this one for giving me the best. Should have come here first.

Welcome back! Glad you found your way back here. There really is a lot of misinformation on some sites isn't there?

Welcome back NB, it must be hard for newbies to determine where is the best source of info, the bigger chaotic sites that have no control over the info that is being spread result in the good info being lost in the ocean of bad info. Over here, everyone is welcome, and anyone who insists on teaching misinformation in here and spreading lies would be quickly spotted by the community of seasoned growers and discredited, sort of like a filter, it works great. uhh how i miss some mgfcom to come and entertain us all :rofl: (forget that last one NB)

The Hemp goddess and zem

Thank you both. Yes the other place had my head spinning. I have some grow experience. My problem is dry and cure. Because it is for my pain. I'd rather have it at the late stage. Where it is like a narcotic pain killer. Next plant going for a sativa. The one I have now is in third day of flower. Nothing much there.

I ask legit questions about the cure. I found the answer here. It was about the science and the change in it. I understand knowing that won't improve my cure. Its just the knowledge I wanted. I found it here in the post curing by numbers. They just blew me off. I don't even know why I went there in the first place. It was just not the same from the start. To many new growers. Not enough seasoned people. Like here I can see post count. I know how long people have been in the grow.

This time around. I want to do things right in the end. That post on curing by numbers has given me confidence. I never had confidence about that part. I was scared of it. There is a short list of my fears. But on it is dry and cure. The great people here have me on track. I will get the best stuff ever. Oh yes I smoked plenty of white mold. I read that article found in here on mold. Scarred the blank out of me. But I never thought bad of it till now.

If I never came back I would probably still smoke mold. Just drinking water with it so I don't cough to hard.

In short I LOVE you GUYS and GIRLS. You make the cannabis world go round.

Thank you Burnin1

Its nice to be with people that know cannabis. Not people that want to steer you into a ditch. With bad weeds in it. :joint4:

Hey NB Danky in the house! Glad to see ya man. Been to long. Hit me up would ya!!

Latest posts

Back