chuck E. Cheeba's baby ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck E. Cheeba

Reaction score
heres a seedling i been workin on for bout two weeks so far .... I been using Cfl's--6,350 lumin in a 1x2 area .. burnt it up buy putting it in topsoil that was a lil hot so i decided to transplant to some good ol soil out of my front yard .. seems to be recovering (seeing more green comming out) since i put it into the outdoor soil 2 days ago ... I also had the Cfl's too close to it and got the lights set bout 1 foot above it now ...

heres my pixs .... I'm sure its not mature enough to show sex ... but heres what the growth looks like right now ...this is in a 16 oz cup ...I know there is some nute burn on some of the leaves and im fine with that as i have fixed the problem for now .. I just hope that itll recover nicely and grow me some nice meds ... not too bad for two weeks on bag seed and concidering its a 1st grow ...(Please be a Fem ....:rolleyes:)

I know most of the experienced growers on this site use alot more lumin per square foot than i, but really i would like to see what 3000 per sq foot will render .. I dont expect anything super amazing right now and im sure i can always add more light in the future ... working of finishing my final stealth cabinet project soon ...pix soon ...

MJ 002.jpg

MJ 003.jpg

MJ 004.jpg

MJ 005.jpg

MJ 006.jpg

MJ 007.jpg

MJ 008.jpg

MJ 009.jpg

I'm not sure if it's a light burn or a nute burn, but besides that they look great bro!
Just wait around for the Big time growers to help you out, they will know better then me:)
Dro:cool2:

looks like your little ones recovery shall be swift and fruitful if they have gone from burnt bad back to green in just a couple of days. and yes they are too young to show sex yet thats more of a trait once the plant has alternating nodes. so it will still be a bit for that. but they look good so far man keep it up and be patient and mindfull of whats going on in your closet/room because the conditions they live in is the most important factor for growing.

update on the baby ...

not doing too bad since i had a little trouble with getting soil but doing alright for the moment ..hopefully itll be a she .. if not its got company and its definatily a she ... hopefully itll be nice and do well :rolleyes:

heres some pix at the moment .. one in the back is the seedling that was shown above ... and the one in the front is the new arrival :woohoo:trying to get the seedling up to par .. i know cans arent the best kind of pot to use but its working for the moment .. i need to get a bag of soil and repot it .. but enjoy the pix .. coffee can is the seedling and potter is some christmas clonage ... HoHoHo ....

sorry bout the crappy webcam pix ... :watchplant:

moke 001.jpg

moke 002.jpg

moke 003.jpg

moke 004.jpg

moke 005.jpg

moke 006.jpg

no not yet i havent .... should i ??? i wasnt sure exactily sure when the seedling stage passed ... like what is the deturmining factor tween seedling stage and veg ?? any1 ??

Ive wondered that myself.I think as soon as you get sprouts they start the veg stage,it's only after a few weeks they start growing alot quicker due to more leafs(acting as solar panels,producing foods)

I start feeding at 1/4 strength around the sprouts 3rd-4th week of its life.

Chuck E. Cheeba said:
no not yet i havent .... should i ??? i wasnt sure exactily sure when the seedling stage passed ... like what is the deturmining factor tween seedling stage and veg ?? any1 ??

..."I" watch the cotyldones(sp). When their green starts to fade, it's feeding time.

:yeahthat: man once the small round leaves start to go you can start feeding her some foods :aok:

What should i get as far as plant food is concerned ?? like what ph range ??

and let the feeding begin ....:hubba:

hmmmm well theres lots of debate on what to use as far as the N-P-K ratios go but IMO if you have little exp with using them id go for something that is like 10-5-5 higher N in veg and more P for flower

I just found out my seedling is a she :holysheep: :cool: ... looks like i got two ladies in my closet that are gonna bring me lotsa happiness :)

some crappy pix off my webcam of the preflower ...Kick Azz
thanks to everyone that has been helping with either advise and or keeping posted on my journal ... moke 001.jpg

moke 002.jpg

moke 003.jpg

YUP its a girl i can see her. not too long now man how soon you gonna flower and stuff for :aok: man MOJO for the grow man

Well Ive decided to start flowering shortly after my post .. I have both the clone and the seedling each in 3.5 gallon buckets and or potter .. the bucket is the clone and the potter is the seedling .. ill be sure to post the clone pix first ...So far so good since this is my first indoor grow ....Im really supprized at how the seedling jumped back and really started to take off ... :rolleyes:

I have noticed that my clone has 5 leafs on the bottom however up to the top has 3 leafs ... Is this normal to happen ? and sorry bout the crappy pix .... there from my web cam ..

moke 001.jpg

moke 002.jpg

moke 003.jpg

moke 006.jpg

moke 007.jpg

moke 004.jpg

moke 005.jpg

moke 009.jpg

moke 008.jpg

Yup man what TBG said its genetic thing that plants will do sometimes when they get a transplant or a bit of a shock noting to worry over man :aok:

those Ladies are Looking Good Man...Keep it up and they will treat you good..I know you said you started flower on them...Did you take some clones?

naa 4u2smoke,

I didnt take clones of these ... I think there doin well though .. im planning on finishing these and then doing a better setup with even more stealthy goodness ....

But this is how things are going as of lately ... things have definatily improved ... looks alot healthier and is taking off nicely ... the clone looks like itll be a stick and the seedling looks as if its bushing out ...the fan leaves are huge ... and taking up alot of my space ...but i shouldnt complain its growning very nicely ... :spit::D

First pix clone ... second seedling ....

let me know what yah think ..

moke update 001.jpg

moke update 002.jpg

moke update 003.jpg

moke update 004.jpg

moke update 005.jpg

moke update 006.jpg

moke update 007.jpg

moke update 008.jpg

moke update 009.jpg

moke update 010.jpg

Latest posts