2 feminised plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOT

Reaction score
I'm growing in this journal 1 white widow and 1 bubblicious both feminised.
I will grow it in the first stage in my small grow box : 50×60 cm base and 1 meter height. At First plants will grow 20 cm vertically to hit the Screen then i will fill the screen and the plant will grow horizontally, once filled i will flip to flowering stage.
Note: if i face alot of problems in the small box i will move everything to my closet( need some more ventilation preparation and other small things).
They are 3 days old. The light cycle is now 24/0 preventing stretching and temperature drops at night( in the day its 28°C and at night it hits 16°C maximum because the light is off)
The temperature now is 28°C stable day and night and using 150W HPS with a pc fan, its making the job now but i ordered 3 more and they will arrive soon.
Will be growing these plants with fertilisers(powder).
How much should i use humic acide for 1 litre of water?
Thanks for reading all this.
Will be posting pictures when the plants gets bigger.

I really enjoy the bubblegum flavours. Grown a few bubble bomb's before, got one just starting to flower outdoors now. Interested in seeing how the bubblicious turns out. You will have problems with a 1m high tent. Especially with a 400w hps. Maybe veg in your tent and flower in your closet. Good luck.

Have you tried low stress training before? 20cm seems a bit short for a scrog screen. Although i haven't tried scrog before maybe someone with more experience can chime in. I like to do a lot of low stress training and a bit of super crop. There's many ways to go about it. You can top and spread the main branches out to the sides or train the whole plant around your pot.

I will give you an example. My current grow is a delicious critical super silver haze and my tent is 80cm x 80cm x 180cm. My cssh is a bit more on the sativa side so it can vary depending whether your plants will be more Indica dominant or sativa dominant. My pot height is about 30cm high and about 40cm wide, i topped the plant and ended up with 4 main branches plus some other side branches i trained. My plant was about 25cm high when i switched to 12/12 it is now over 60cm high after the stretch i did a lot of pinching and super crop to try and slow the stretch. I now only have about 20cm or so head room for my light. I'm using a 400w hps in a cool tube for flowering. I find of you keep the light about a foot (30cm) from the tops you will have about another foot of optimum light for your bud development in the canopy.

First of all goodluck with the cssh :D secondly i will top them 2 times to get 4 branches before they hit the screen. What do u think? They are not stretching so much i think i can do that. And my closet light is 400W HPS but my grow box is 150W sorry i wrote that by mistake i will correct that. Thanks dude

I would definitely flower in your closet. Is your 150w veg light metal halide because if it's a hps it will cause them to stretch a bit more during veg. I have used hps for veg and flower once many many years ago and i ran out of room. Luckily it was around summer time so i let the plant finish outside. I think you will struggle for room if you did veg and flower in the tent even with just one plant the height is a bit short. You may get away with the 150w but since you have the 400 i would use that to flower. You could veg 2 plants in the tent for a little while but you may have a difficult time moving the screen and plants into your closet which is why i suggested lst training then you only have to move a pot or 2. The bubbleicious should be very much indica so will be short and bushy but there is so many varieties of white widow these days it could be more sativa leaning and stretch a lot more than your bubblicious. So if you do lst to both and one stretches a bit more you can lift the pot for an even canopy.

The bubble bombs i grew are supposed to be indica dominant and they very much were throughout except one it was very very squat and bushy during veg but as soon as i put it to flower it stretched like crazy and was lot more on the sativa side.

Lots of air movement over the plant will help with strengthening branches and keep height somewhat shorter too. Not too much though you don't want to cause wind damage.

Please don't take my comments personally. I'm speaking from past mistakes i have made. I am certainly not a pro. There is some great scrog journals in here that should give you a pretty good idea what you will be up against. Good luck.

Thanks for the infos watter. No of course no i opened this thread to get all your experiences and opinions.

Nice. You will do well with the 400 watter. (Lol). You could fill up your veg with both plants vegging with the 150w and flower with your 400w hps (in your closet). You should get a nice yield. Don't forget you will have 2 different strains wich will require different amounts of water and nutrients each time. One more so than the other most likely. You could veg for a couple weeks and then to flower if you haven't used your tent and closet before. Will give you a pretty good idea where you are. You have done the first part right. 'Buying seeds from a well known breeder'. Genetics is a good step in the right direction. You will find something you like but don't forget no 2 seeds of the same plant will be 100% identical. Your veg tent will come in handy with a couple cfl of you find and clone a keeper. I'm still looking.

Hahahahahaha Okayy watter I saw on the internet cloning plants with this method and i dont know if it really works. Cloning while the branch is still attached on the mother plant. Its weird but just trying it on a cinnamon plant. And thank you, for now everything is easy and going well. I'm going also to throw some eggshell powder(homemade) in the soil when i will move the plants in the bigger pots.

View attachment 20170126_182239.jpg

I will start topping on the fourth node

Interested in seeing your cloning technique. Do you cut into the branch, add rooting gel or powder and wrap it up for a little while? Looks very interesting. Sometimes i have problems cloning during summer as it gets very very hot where I am so i don't do it very much. I use a small tent with a 4 inch exhaust fan and 2 pl 55w fluro. I will eventually get a 6 inch exhaust fan to keep summer temps down.

Yup i remove the branch skin and i put gel and put soil cubes and thats it. Hope this technique works

Hahahahahaha Okayy watter I saw on the internet cloning plants with this method and i dont know if it really works. Cloning while the branch is still attached on the mother plant. Its weird but just trying it on a cinnamon plant. And thank you, for now everything is easy and going well. I'm going also to throw some eggshell powder(homemade) in the soil when i will move the plants in the bigger pots.

Very interesting. Im gonna be watching this. I love Gardening. I have cloned all kinds of plants and fruit trees. Very cool ifen it works. I know you can take lower branch of some plants like Honey Suckle and bend them over and cover with soil,,and they will root from any node that is buried.

Yupp the methode that u said works really easily with grape for me. I will keep u guys updated with the result of mine. If it didnt work i will make it again with proper temp because now its too cold here(0-6°C)

Those 2 little ladies are looking good shot. Is that cracked egg shells on top of your medium? I always throw the egg shells in my vegetable garden. Snails don't like slithering over them so they don't eat all my small vegetable plants. Doesn't stop the birds though. Lol.

Latest posts

Back