Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. got lots done yesterday gotta repeat that today. spring isn't for wuses. I haven't even started pruning the 100 roses i have... Love that i can do it. Woo hoo. Pot garden is out of control.
off to the trainer.

Good morning everyone this humidity is killing me we’ve been sitting in between 100% and 90% humidity for the last week and the best I can control it is down to about 65 70 gonna pull my hair is out soon don’t really want to have to go buy another dhumidifier when I’m about to have to step up my AC game

Hey Bud !-- If it's not one thing it's another !-- I'll be happy when I can get somewhere to set up some aero grow tables -- I'm not changing the res in all 8 bloom boxes every couple weeks !-- I get a table set up with a common res then I will !-- With the LEDs and no exposed water I can keep humidity little less than 50% with a small window AC -- Gonna get hot here real soon !-- Today it's overcast with a chance of showers and the humidity is high !-- Ended up trying to do too much yesterday so I'm chillin and healing today !

Good afternoon potheads, rainy day and a bit chilly here with a breeze... went to the shelter and walked a couple dogs, now restin in the easy chair and contemplating nothin much...

That looks awesome there Umbra. If you don't mind me asking,,, whats that thing with the shiny pipes I see in a couple of photos? CO2 gen?

No, lol. Its a biowave. Cutting edge agro science from UC Davis. It uses subsonic sound wave to stimulate the stoma to open. It is so effective it is on a timer for 15 minutes on every hour while the lights are on. I run 2 dehumidifiers and water more often but get much larger and denser buds.

Good morning all! Watched morning joe and learned some stuff. Have a huge amount to do today, if i get part of it done it will be a good day.

I started my day with a little haze mist. nice.

I hope you are all well and having a good friday.

Umbra, no kidding. man.

Good morning potheads, another rainy day here. Not sure what I’ll do today but I guess I don’t have to hurry, I’ve got all day to decide...

Morning O.F.C.!-- Been busy !--Still am !
Breakfast !-- The Blue T.E. -- Momma was a Tranquil Elephantizer out of Bohdi and the dad was "Trips"-- A B.B. King male out the house of Umbra !-- She a Blueberry with a peppery finish !
She'll get U there !

View attachment 20180316_091929.jpg

happy st patricks day everyone,,,,off to smoke some greens

Erin go brah. My yes a fatty of green, lol. I had a plant drying that I forgot about. Smoking some this am. Mango kush x blackrose. The taste is very unique and different. Little addicting, lol.

Happy saint patties day potheads, busy day today but I get to jam with my son’s band tonight. That’ll be fun....and drink beer and smoke a little weed...

Wish we could all be there RE... Happy st patty's to ya. smoking of the green. lets do it.

Happy St. Patties Day friends! I'll be having a bit O' the green meself!:vap-Bong_smoker:

Hey Umbra, if you have a minute go check out the franks gift x valentine plants in my new journal and remember that stupid little FG plant that hated me. woohoo we rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back