Crystal..from seeds.nl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you feel better soon!! no plant is worth breaking your neck over.

Man, 4u, don't do that to yourself. I wish I was closer. I would help you cover that garden. Try this when you feel up to it. Tie some rope to the corners and the middle of one side of the cover. Place the cover along one side of the garden. Toss the ropes over the supports. Slowly pull it up from the other side. Get your kid to hold one end while you do the other. You can use gal. milk jugs filled with water as weights to keep the plastic cover tight. Let me know if I can help.

must've been high eh? sounds like stoned thinking; "nah, that angle's alright, i'll be fine" :p

hope your alright though m8 ;) can't be doing that stupid stuff no more (that's what your kids are for ;) )

kaotik said:
must've been high eh? sounds like stoned thinking; "nah, that angle's alright, i'll be fine" :p

hope your alright though m8 ;) can't be doing that stupid stuff no more (that's what your kids are for ;) )

:rofl:

:p

been there huh? :D

420benny said:
Man, 4u, don't do that to yourself. I wish I was closer. I would help you cover that garden. Try this when you feel up to it. Tie some rope to the corners and the middle of one side of the cover. Place the cover along one side of the garden. Toss the ropes over the supports. Slowly pull it up from the other side. Get your kid to hold one end while you do the other. You can use gal. milk jugs filled with water as weights to keep the plastic cover tight. Let me know if I can help.

haha...i tried tieing plastic and pulling over but the archs arent the strongest that was okay..it was putting the clips over the pvc to hold the plastic ..i hd to go ever the the outside on top..lol...anyway..Ive done all Im doing for these girls..i still have douts on finishing,,,thanks for fallowing along and offering help..i know ya would..thanks my friend...have good night enjoy sunday night foot ball..Pitsburg bringing the whoopin stick..;) untill next time take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

2Dog said:
I hope you feel better soon!! no plant is worth breaking your neck over.

it was 2 plants:p ..and its a challange to get them to finish..and everyone that knows I'm allways looking for a challange:aok: Thanks for the well wishes my friend

well that cover didnt work as planned..the winds and rains was to much for the flimsy structure..did manage to get plastic off her and removed the broken tops..which are hanging now..been trimming in between rain drops here..but they say its gonna be nice this weekend..so Im letting go for now..take care and be safe

DSCF2663.JPG

DSCF2664.JPG

DSCF2665.JPG

DSCF2666.JPG

DSCF2667.JPG

DSCF2668.JPG

DSCF2678.JPG

DSCF2679.JPG

DSCF2680.JPG

DSCF2681.JPG

DSCF2682.JPG

DSCF2683.JPG

Ouch! Looks like the poor girls got beat up. I wondered how much of a sail that big shelter would be. Guess it was, bummer. Are those your last ones?

No benny i still have 7 Bubba Kush outside and a Reveg in container ready next weekend..the Bubba has a ways yet but the cover is better as they are on other side of yard....gonna play the weather game now..first sign of more trouble she comes down..have some crystal hanging..see how it smokes,,:48: was hopeing by not putting sides on shelter ..the winds would blow threw..i know now..thanks friend

Latest posts

Back