Hippy's cotton candy grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well don't those look nice and healthy. I would think that they will be easy to train. Nice.

If you found a seed in your bud and there was no male present it means the plant hermied late in flower, maybe. Are the seeds nice and brown? She sprang a male part so she could pollinate herself. The seeds are likely to do the same and could ruin a crop down the road. I have had a male part accident and it is a bummer.

the seeds look perfect. better then most I get when I buy! LOL. decided to give them to my son and donate him a light ( T5 6 bulb ) cause he been thinking of growing his own. I will give him a heads up on that. thanks.

we were also tring to figure out which plant those came from, and its very possible they may have come from the last of the auto's I was growing. they were with some others under 12/12 that I was tring something out with and didn't produce well, but I didn't care. still smokable.

also on a side note a friend of mine is using your RSO style of cooking, and so far its helping him. I don't know if its helping fight the cancer, but he feels better and has a very healty appitite, which he needs, what with the cimo. so thanks in that respect as well.

I forgot all about this thread. sorry. these 2 hermied near the end of budding so were cut and dried but still good. so far no complaints of seeds but. I did get about 5 ounces from these 2. I had 2 successful clones and a mother so since I suck at cloning at the moment I put the mother into the tent and she ALSO hermied and it was near perfect conditions but I got 5.5 ounces from her, so I pitched the 2 only clones I had. I got a bad pheno I guess. to bad too cause this was a nice growing strain but I don't have time for 100% perfect conditions 100 percent of the time, and I believe even then she would have hermied. I believe the seeds from the grow were I found seeds had hermied and I didn't notice it soo off to better things hopefully. have a bunch of free Hawaiian skunk haze regulars and 3 popped ( since I had some down time waiting for new seed). I scrogged 3 for a month or so and they are just last week went into flowering and only 1 male out of 3 so far, and I just popped some green bulk that I may hydro as trees but don't know yet. I actually had pretty good harvest with the CC mother at 5.5 and tomato cages so may give that a try again. the CC mother was topped several times and had a lot of good size colas sooooooo.

Latest posts

Back