Iso Hash Oil

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome thanks brothers grunt is ok to make this with just like a dime or should you be using alot. Im guesing however much weed you use just depends on how much rubbing alchohol you use right?

yup. you dont want to put to much alcohol in, just enough to cover.

whats up everyone. i woke up today and the little grunt in the first pic wanted to make some hash. so i decided to take some pics of the process. just read the directions and look at the pics and you should be fine. also when doing this dont be around open FLAMES.:eek: just thought i would add that.

000_0508.jpg

000_0512.jpg

000_0515.jpg

000_0516.jpg

000_0517.jpg

000_0519.jpg

000_0520.jpg

000_0523.jpg

000_0525.jpg

000_0535.jpg

great job b grunt all i need is some cofee filters and ill be on my way

i see it all now! how many grams did you use and how much iso did you add? I am willing to try this again because i have been really trying to find some hash for a first time experience.

Hashish (often shortened to hash, and also referred to by countless slang terms such as shit or chocolate) is a psychoactive drug derived from the Cannabis sativa plant. It is solid, of varying hardness and pliability, softening under heat. Its colour can vary from reddish brown to black, and can also be greenish or golden. It is usually smoked in pipes, and sometimes in joints mixed with tobacco or Cannabis buds. It can also be added to cookies or other food and ingested. Hash is used for its relaxing and mind-altering effects. Many people have claimed that using it gives them great insights.
Hashish is comprised of the compressed trichomes collected from the leaves and flowers of a mature, flowering Cannabis plant. Certain strains of Cannabis are cultivated specifically for their ability to produce large quantities of trichomes, and are thus called hash plants. Trichomes are small glandular hairs containing plant resins which appear on the leaves and stems of the Cannabis plant.

Hash oil is a solution of tetrahydrocannabinol, but is a misnomer in suggesting any resemblance to hashish. It is made out of cannabis and is very potent due to its high THC concentration, which generally varies between 15 and 20%, but can reach 60 to 70% in some cases.
Usage

Hash oil is most often dropped on a cigarette or a joint, or it is mixed in food (such as space cakes or bhang).

Production

Hash oil is produced by allowing a solvent to dissolve the psychoactive cannabinoids that are present in marijuana. These cannabinoids remain behind when the solvent is subsequently evaporated, leaving a relatively pure, high-potency form of marijuana.The color and odor of the resulting extract will vary, depending on the type of solvent used. Current samples of hash oil, a viscous liquid ranging from amber to dark brown in color, average about 15 percent tetrahydrocannabinol.

Various solvents are suitable for the production of hash oil. Isopropyl alcohol, petroleum ether, and acetone are three commonly used solvents. Supercritical fluid extraction methods using various volatile compressed gases are also rumored to be used.

Butane is advantageous to use as it has a boiling point of −0.6 °C (31 ° F), meaning that it will fully evaporate when left for long enough at room temperature. Butane is cheap and widely available in the form of 'lighter refill' cans. Butane also has the advantage of not dissolving the chlorophyll component of whole cannabis - it dissolves mainly the psychoactive resins. Drawbacks include the risk of explosion associated with large volumes of butane gas, and the possibility of contaminants in the butane or the extraction vessel. BHO, or butane hash oil is a common term for the output produced by butane extraction of cannabis. "Purging" of the product or further processing is highly suggested in order to remove any trapped butane/solvent(s).

Thanks for this thread,

I bought some 5 litres of 99.9% isopropyl alcohol for about 15 pounds on ebay

I've done the process and been evaporating for a week now,

Rubbed some on a ciggarette and it was great....

Although the oil is very unmanagable, i'm gonna try and put it in a little jar

whats up Ad1. glad to see the process worked out for ya. ;) it is a pain in the ass to work with once you get it made. i just leave mine on a plate.

a little hint for handling it. Once it is fully purged, it should be relatively thick. If not, cool it in the fridge. Flatten the end of a small rod, such as a "poker" rod (short 4" piece of clothes hanger) with a hammer, so it makes a 'spoon' of sort on one end.
You can then collect the oil on he flat spoon shape by rolling it in the oil. Get the collected portion over your "little jar" and apply heat to the rod above the oil, between the oil and where your holding it. The rod heating releases the oil..."drip". There's 'one drop...;)

Hick said:
a little hint for handling it. Once it is fully purged, it should be relatively thick. If not, cool it in the fridge. Flatten the end of a small rod, such as a "poker" rod (short 4" piece of clothes hanger) with a hammer, so it makes a 'spoon' of sort on one end.
You can then collect the oil on he flat spoon shape by rolling it in the oil. Get the collected portion over your "little jar" and apply heat to the rod above the oil, between the oil and where your holding it. The rod heating releases the oil..."drip". There's 'one drop...;)
I use a paper clip. Works great. Just unfold it, bend over about a 1/4 inch of it and scrape up some oil. Then do as Hick said and heat the paper clip above the oil and you'll see the oil become thinner and move down to the end and drop off.

b grunt,ive been drying the hash in the plate .i only had it ,under a fan ,for 5 hours and let it, air dry for 3 days ,this is how it lookd ,still looks like achol, but its sticky ,should i dry it, under the fan ,somemore ,or is it okay,to scrape it

huug.jpg

that looks very green. did you let your weed dry out good before you did it? also if you let it dry for 3 days all the alcohol should be gone. can you still feel alcohol on your plate? or is it all sticky?

i sais **** it and smoked last night,kidda gave me a headache though,but it went away quick

Here is that picture of the finished product. (well the first go around) I'll have it down to an art form soon, I'm "anal" that way! Thanks again man!;) By the way...you photograph really well! Do you take after your mother or father? (Ha!Ha!)

hash.jpg

whats up GreenDayGirl. glad to see everything worked out for ya. i would also like to thank you for your kind words, and yes i take after my mother as far as photography.
00000002.gif

You're welcome, you really deserve it. I like what you have to say..it either gets me thinking or makes me laugh. Thanks for the entertainment value. Thats a really old sweatshirt.

hey guys i saw brothers grunt's thread and went and got a quater of bud and did the hash procedure.. im just waiting now for the rest of the alcohol to evaporate

Do u think that pin head of hash is good enough to get me ripped? or am i gunan need a bigger ball.. i just straped that up from teh bottom of teh bowl where the hash more solid as of now.. its dried out and looks nice would vaporing or smoking on sum bud be best? if this is enough... Peace.. im so excited to scrape it all up!!!

Latest posts

Back