Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ty rose. Can you imagine softball sized hail? Seeing that damage was crazy! And less than 15 miles from my house. Too close for comfort!!! Mother Nature can sure be a bitsh.

Transplant time :)
Just love playing in the dirt.
Then I got to figure out how to get 14 three gallon containers in a 2x4 tent:eek:

@Rose My veg tent is 2 foot deep.

Happy 4/20 everyone

:smoke1::ccc::bong::bong1::bong2::vap_bong__emoticon::vap-Bong_smoker::vap_smiley::48:

Happy 4-20 everyone. It is a beautiful sunny day....here in Idaho. Geez, you'd have thought I could have scheduled things so that I am in Oregon on 4-20....

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and that everyone is able to BIU as needed.

:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Hit the wrong spot on my phone and erased my long winded reply.

:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Oh well BIU :bong:

I've been known to do that on my tablet. Touch screen are great....until you touch them in the wrong spot. So, I will just BIU with you.

Well it happened again. Last night I let the dog out at the gate to let him run home. Halfway home he got ahold of a skunk again. The skunk sprayed him and the side of the Jeep. Got him right in the mouth. The dog came home and proceeded to puke up the skunk spray. Man was it strong cleaning it up. But anyways, I sprayed AEM all over the dog and where he puked. Opened a couple of windows and the smell was gone in about 10 minutes or so.

I love AEM:) just love it :)

BIU'in cause I needed it :bong:

I'm gagging just thinking about it

Sometimes I can "smell" great weed when I smell a skunk (road kill)
but the fresh stuff is just WRONG!!

10am :bong:

:48:

That is a huge recommendation of EM1 Duck, that did happen once before.. That is amazing... LONG LIVE EM1

Dang duck, some dogs never learn. I have told several people about AEM for skunks. Fortunately, I have not had to try it myself for that purpose.

Gloomy rainy day today. I think that I am going to do some cooking today and finish staining the vanity in the master bath.

I will join you 2 with a bong.

Here too thg, what ya gonna cook? I am thinking maybe soup for the last time for a while. How you doing THG? busy or something?I miss ya.

Good morning Bongers:ciao:

A beautiful day here today... so far...
Cleaning the girls room after chainsawing the last flowering Chucky down. I couldn't fit 14 girls in my veg tent, so a few are going to finish vegging under hps for a week or two.

Got:
Chucky's Bride
Green Love Potion
Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Bay-11
FuckBerry
Afgan Kush X WW

All regs except the last one, so there will be some males. Not many I hope:)

BIU :bong: everyone:)

Latest posts

Back