Anyone want to look at my Trichs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2Dog said:
hmm lets see..I thought they had to be smaller for this site..

To a degree you are correct with the above statement.

But ....

Your trying to show us something tiny.

So if you make the picture smaller, your making the exact thing your trying to show us smaller as well ;)

They are all cloudy, you can go another week or 2 yet.

:peace:

thank you!!! I kept telling myself I didnt see much amber..but that little voice.

Thats purty
<------------says me in his best Cleveland voice.

2Dog said:
thank you!!! I kept telling myself I didnt see much amber..but that little voice.
I can relate with you on the Little voice 2Dog.:watchplant: very nice Girls !!!:D

2Dog said:
Here are some pics did the best i could. What do you think? Can anyone guess what ratios I have of what colors? I am too new to this reading trichs thing...thanks everybody i appreciate it!!!:eek:

I cant see from those pics..But ya did great....Maybe HIE can enlarge and have a look see..do ya have a scope to look at trichs? $12 at Radio shack

Tried to Rep ya Brother...but seems I thank you too much all ready :p :rofl:

Thanks again..lol..

HippyInEngland said:
To a degree you are correct with the above statement.

But ....

Your trying to show us something tiny.

So if you make the picture smaller, your making the exact thing your trying to show us smaller as well ;)

They are all cloudy, you can go another week or 2 yet.

I agree with HIE. I see cloudy and semi-cloudy. No clear, but there is some light ambering on the leaf trichs. Getting close, for sure. A clue about clear trichs is they sparkle in the light. No sparkle=no clear.

4u2....went to Radio Shack and ordered the Illuminated Microscope....price was $12.09....and shipping is FREE....maybe I can see my trichs with this gadget, provided it has an anti-shaking device built into it....thanks my friend

2doggie....nice looking buds, hope you get this figured out

thanks guys I will be buying an eyeclops I think...toys r us right? hehe fun times.

Very nice looking buds 2dog. Enjoy the harvest!

thanks bb and everyone else who stopped by...

If you want to take pics of Trichs for us to see the way to do it is to set your camera on Manual mode and set it to DIGITAL MACRO or just MACRO which will let you hold the lense right up to the bud and take a clear magnified pic. Very nice buds..

I put it i the close up mode with the flower on it then held the mag to the camera..I am not very good at it. was pretty much my first time trying it out.

2Dog said:
I put it i the close up mode with the flower on it then held the mag to the camera..I am not very good at it. was pretty much my first time trying it out.

You dont need the mag on the camera if your camera has a MACRO feature (a flower icon) you will notice a big difference.

2Dog said:
Hello 2dog its all in those megapixels ! :) The more you have the better it is ! Kind of like Rottwielers i guess ! But more than 2 !

I have 10.3 megapixils..but up close it blurs everything..

The macro function on your camera depends on its focal point, some macro are set to 1cm some 8cm and some 20cm, if you try to go inside the macro focal length the pictures will some out blurry.

This can be compensated by putting an extra lens in front of the camera such as a jewellers loupe.

Never use the zoom when you are in macro.

hmm I dont know which mine is set to. I will have to try to fiddle with it and figure it out.. do u know if it adjusts Hip? I did put the 30 loop in front of the camera on micro..its all in the details.

I have a Kodak easyshare mx1063

Latest posts

Back