possible freezing temps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray jay

Reaction score
Its going to get cold for the next few days. Was wondering if a lite freeze will harm my buds? There comming down in a couple days anyway, just waiting for drying space.

Well ray jay, I'm not an expert here,but I'm guessing your plants are in the ground and not movable. I would stick a pole next to the plant or around the plant and make a te-pe/tent with plastic or bed sheet, anything to keep your ladies from freezing. I'm sure some will come along here and speak on lite frost issue.lol

There is a heading on frost on the main page third one down. Any way cover plant(s) at sunset(if able). Also some dry dead grass or chips on the grown under the plant before it cools off. To keep the roots warm and hold in the heat.

Good job Fum ! You got it Mate. You are now giving advise on things that YOU know. I know you have asked alot of questions and learned lots. Great work on doing YOUR homework. Helping others with things you know is already happening too.
Thanks !!
MM

Polly want a cracker:p

What FUM said...if in the ground, Cover...if in a bucket, bring inside:rolleyes:

I have been playing "dodge the frost" for a week now...use you your senses Grasshopper:eek:

Latest posts

Back