Good ratio for bud butter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokemon

Reaction score
Long time no see, I came to use your brains. I ended up with a bunch of weed I think would be better eaten than smoked. It smokes good but I'm spoiled I guess. I was wondering what a good ratio would be for a single stick of butter. 1oz, 2oz??? I have almost a pound of grass and I just have a feeling that the butter will be easier to get rid of to medical users than something that, imo is substandard for smoking.

What say ye?

Can't personally answer your question but just wondering, have you gone to the cuisine forum at the bottom of the forum selection page yet? The first thread on their has 3 ways to make butter. Just letting you know man just in case you didn't see it. Good luck making the butter man stuff is pretty potent when done right.

Actually i know my friends used an ounce of shake with one stick of butter b4. Those came out delicious and got me feelin pretty good.

Thanks hugs4nugs, I somehow missed the cuisine link. Maybe it's the bud :^D

I'm posting in the cuisine forum now. Please read it as I will be rephrasing the question and documenting an experimental batch.

Latest posts

Back