All My Worms Are Gone! *** Happen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I hate to I have to apologize to Roddy.

Just got this back from Knutson's

We sell worm dirt not worm casings and at this time it is $2.00 per bag. A bag can weigh 30-40 lbs depending on the moisture content.
Thank You
Knutson's

So I apologize...now the cat is out of the bag. I think I will drive the semi dump up there and get a boatload:)

So now we know they are selling what the bag sayes"Worm Dirt" not pure worm castings

I don't take sides til I find the truth I thought everybody knew that

Yeah, and at $2/bag, I bet if you went through 2 bags you'd get one bag of pure castings about the size sold as pure castings.

Hmmm....seems to me I never stated the bags were pure castings, but never said they weren't, hope my misleading didn't cause people to make the mistake I have :rofl:

Dude we live in the same area:rofl:

Just let your fingers do the walking:rofl:

ozzydiodude said:
I don't take sides til I find the truth I thought everybody knew that

No, just thought you had character enough to not stab a fellow in the back..my bad.

Roddy all you have to do is google hunting and fishing stores in MI and it shows up. After that it is just an e-mail away...I also e-mailed Franks just in case you were to drive that far up

And it also explains what your worms are feeding on

If that's the case, my apologies to ozzy.

As well, if that's the case, sure made taking all the time to try to belittle me look silly...now didn't it? Hard to understand someone being harangued as such all for trying to help. And told I'm a joke for my efforts...nice!

Well, this joke has broad shoulders and will continue to supply help, if it makes you laugh, at least you're happy! :)

Another place you may not have noticed is Jay's...they're in the same league as those already mentioned. Up near Manistee, for those in the area.

Been easier to just fuss up and tell us and to really try to help our fellow growers instead of hiding behind your lame excuses

Roddy said:
Another place you may not have noticed is Jay's...they're in the same league as those already mentioned. Up near Manistee, for those in the area.

My father was an Upper and I have 2 rentals in MI. The Houghton Lake area and Curtis..So I have been there many times

pcduck said:
Been easier to just fuss up and tell us and to really try to help our fellow growers instead of hiding behind your lame excuses

Nah, I'm not in the business of advertising for anyone, and especially when it could impact MY prices...sorry. Since the OP isn't from here, the info wouldn't have helped him/her anyway...right?? So, instead of all the games, why not embrace the info. I mean, that's what we're supposed to be here for, right? To help?

You are not helping. Since RebelGrower lives down the road maybe she will split the cost of diesel fuel with me:)

If you're that far down the road, you'll not make out much, but have fun :rofl: :rofl: I may just have to go buy them out so it's a total waste though.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(don't tempt me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

Roddy said:
If you're that far down the road, you'll not make out much, but have fun :rofl: :rofl: I may just have to go buy them out so it's a total waste though.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am really close.:)Better hurry cause when I pull up I am gonna get 20 tons of the worm dirt. Plus they will not even have to bag it :rofl: That way I can start my own business of selling worms since they give so many away for free.

Plus they are only a phone call away. I bet they will save it for me:) especially since they don't have to bag it

Roddy said:
LMAO...you don't know the fine lads at Knutson's my friend!

I know that if they can make just as much money with half the work they will do it. People do not stay in business to work harder for less money

You might also know that all are bagged already, they don't have wc in the winter months....what's already bagged is all they'll have until spring. That's likely the case of any shop in colder climates, if you're looking! And I'm only going by what I was told at Knutson's, but they told me they buy their worms.

Roddy said:
You might also know that all are bagged already, they don't have wc in the winter months....what's already bagged is all they'll have until spring.

Oh well I guess they can use the forklift to load my trailer with worm dirt

Latest posts

Back