Foxfarm and feeding charts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifsixwasnin9

Reaction score
Bottle instructions and charts have me a little confused. (Tiger) Bloom product label says "2-3 tsp per gallon, For heavy feeding 4 tsp per gallon". Foxfarm feeding chart at 8 to 10 weeks range from 1200-2170 ppm. In order to get at least 1400 ppm or so (in distilled water) you need at least 5 tsp per gallon. So is it best to follow the label or the chart?

It's best to start with low doses of nutes and build up til the plants show that the nutes are getting a little too strong. labels and charts just give you a idea of where to start and IMO are designed to sell more of the companies nutes.

I fallowed the chart...and at full strength;)

fox farm chart.jpg

I utilize the lineup and I start the girls off at a 1/4 strength (1/8th for the auto's) and slowly ramp it up till they tell you they're at the right level. (as Ozzy previously stated).

best to start with low doses of nutes and build up til the plants show that the nutes are getting a little too strong.
It's so hard to tell what to do when a plant (leaves) change color or plant slows growth during vegetative/flower growth or looks droopy or worn out. These plants are so sensitive. I usually boost nutes when growth slows but don't see plants finishing off properly (trichomes never change color).

Latest posts

Back