Chemical vs Organic fertilizers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im growing my outside Vegie Garden this year with Organics. Cant wait to see how it goes.

It is so rewarding to slice your own organic tomato knowing it didn't cost 5.00 and tastes fabulous. Enjoy, you are a natural for organics WH.

Thanks Rose. Cant wait. I love the smell of fresh Tomatoes.

well the first page was enough to not read the rest.
imo organics will produce as much bud, slightly better taste, less harsh.
any organics ive grown compared to my buddies stuff or st. weed, is never the same.
I grow killer veg in my garden using the same kinda stuff, I love the taste, its just more pleasant knowing your smoking clean. or eating green.
also a lot of growers do it for the $$ =huge steroid pumped buds. they don't care, its also very easy access to chems.
I do it for me, my patients & the love of the plant, its not a rush for me to grow, I enjoy every moment. ive been growing steady for 2.5 yrs and ive not had 1 bug issue, why? cause im clean!!! not a lazy stoner doing it for the $$. the last 6 months I have not sprayed anything (neem) and no bugs, I just did few weeks ago cause its summer, you never know.
don't panic, its organic!

Rosebud said:
Exactly, I don't care which tastes better or gives a better yield. It is a way of life. You don't just say i will grow organic and do it. Takes a long time for compost to become compost.

mine took 4 yrs, its a 4'x4' x3' filled with, rock phosphate, and all the cycles of the outdoors. water, and layering and this yr I put the whole bin, worth of killer black ewc all over my gardens. the plants love it

this guy talks a lot but is a great organic grower with good neat tips
hvvp://youtu.be/MEkFFRjDkvs

Latest posts

Back