Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first motorcycle was a bultaco 250 Sherpa. My first introduction to Amal carburetors. At that time, there weren't many dirt bikes available. A Triumph 650 with knobbies and high pipes was a bad *ss dirt bike, lol. We used to go to 2 big hill climbs every year. Freemansburg, PA and the White Roses MC down by York, PA. It's kind of funny about the White Roses MC, because it where they have the TIOC ( Triumph International Owners Club ) meets. They stopped running harleys, indians, and triumphs, so I stopped going.

Well my car is on the way to get an engine !-- It has been one of those days where nothing went right !-- I'm be getting real high right now !-- I mean it !-- I ain't playing !

It's working Nick but I think I could be higher ! -- Got twisted up some helping load the car --I'm be hurting tommorrow !-- It's not that I over did it just twisted the head and neck the wrong way !-- When I'm hurting I try to remind myself that I coulda been paralyzed or killed by that fall !-- This much better than that !

Nick I got a confession !-- I used to be a 5 gallon bucket outside man myself !-- I could hide a bucket ! -- If it was hard for me to get to it would be hard for others !-- Restricted government land was my thing ! -- They almost had me cornered in Virginia !-- I slipped the trap and made the tree line !-- Walked all around my plants looking for me !-- It was a close thing !

Keef, I copied that picture of your spray nozzles. Once I get all the pieces, I'm gonna give hydro a go. If I can make it reliable enough that I can go away for a few days at a time, I might start to convert. Dirt is good but I see you hydro guys gettin some mighty Dank looking stuff.:vap-leafy_wave:

I took a bunch of clones and tomorrow these are going into 12/12.

Looking good my friend I really like the idea of the pop bottles I just tried to convince my friend to go to the store for me to get me some but he's not herring it it's too cold I guess I'm like come on it's only -30 out hope you're having an excellent night Nick :48:

Nick water pharming pretty cool !-- I see the possibilities but I'm not where I want to be yet !-- Lots of ways to water pharming too !-- I bought an aero cloner and I saw problems and possibilities !-- Then started building my own !-- D.D. did some research and got me some nutes !-- Been in the trenches ever since !--
Got to use LEDs to do what I want to do here !-- Anyway water pharming -- The same nutes that work in one water type water pharming will work in the others !-- I think Umbra grows in coconut fiber-- coco coir ?
DWC is an option -- drip and drain like Bud does -- Kraven got his system on auto drive !-- G13 quided Dog and he was up to snuff in no time ! -- I have just reach the point that I'm beginning to open up the spare room for bloom !-- Gonna be a whole lot of some kind of water pharming going on and It needs to be as easy as possible !-- So I'm gonna just run this 4 box little plant rotation while I decide what I'm gonna do !
I got no loyalty to aero but I got lots of boxes and no reason not to work them !-- They do O.K. ! --
I got my little brother coming over to take a look with fresh eyes !-- Gonna blow his mind at first but he'll
have some ideas ! -- I wanted the plant numbers I'll need in small plants then expand by increasing plant size ! -- Might be crazy but might work !

Thanks Bud. I do my best to keep costs down. I have used the soda bottles for a long time. I had a better setup but these work just as well. I just realized these plants been growing a bunch while I been working outside. I popped the seeds on Nov. 2 . Normally I stagger my plants about 3 a month but this time I started a dozen. I just decided to start 6 of the "Skunky" seeds Keef sent out a while back. Hope they don't run me out of the house.

Keef, I'm kind of leaning in the flood and drain direction, for reasons I don't understand. Just seems to me like I can make sense of that system. My problem is mixing millilitres and checking ph and ec and all that, seems like a pain in the arse.:vap-Bong_smoker:

U on your own with them Skunky seed Nick !-- Umbra scared me bout them seed but I was hoping someone would plant some ! -- The pop bottles work for U why change ?- Don't U let one of the Skunky boys get on that B.B. !---Blueberry Skunk just sounds wrong !

I want to Thank You, Rose, Keef, WeedHopper, YD, Nick and OFC for your help. I feel myself a little more closer in being a better grow.

I forgot who ask me about air flow. That is a tricky situation. I have two door going in and out of the bathroom (grow room). I crack them open a little, open a window for short while because it is so cool outside and I have a electric heater going. And, I have a fan blowing back and forth. Tem runs 72-75 right now. The Hum drop down for 75 to 58. I am working it. And, It is fun.:farm:

Thanks Bud. I do my best to keep costs down. I have used the soda bottles for a long time. I had a better setup but these work just as well. I just realized these plants been growing a bunch while I been working outside. I popped the seeds on Nov. 2 . Normally I stagger my plants about 3 a month but this time I started a dozen. I just decided to start 6 of the "Skunky" seeds Keef sent out a while back. Hope they don't run me out of the house.

Keep me posted how you make out with the skunk I haven't had much luck yet but I'm not going to give up

Morning O.F.C. !-- Oh !-- It hurts when I do this !-- I be back !-- I need my pipe !

Good Morning everyone hope everyone's off to a good start nothing wrong with having a lazy day every once in a while Kraven I know I'm looking forward to one of those days real soon here :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back