A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow
reminds me of those sour grape candies.. got about the same amount of sugar on em too ;)

nice one AM
:)

Sweet! I'm going to run this outdoors next season also. Just beautiful buds AM!

Sounds like a outdoor buckeye purple grow off next year ston? East vs West......

wow
reminds me of those sour grape candies.. got about the same amount of sugar on em too ;)

nice one AM
:)
I'm glad ya like the photos Kaotik! Thanks for stopping by:)
Sweet! I'm going to run this outdoors next season also. Just beautiful buds AM!
Thanks Ston-loc!
Sounds like a outdoor buckeye purple grow off next year ston? East vs West......

Count me in! Mine will be guerrilla grown but it'll still be pretty!

Cool cool ill have to run it one day and see what its like so ur gonna throw a few outdoors next year and see if u can hang with me and ston we will see if ur outdoor is as good as ur indoor u should have some trees we dont grow plants outdoor lol :48:

Looks like dank!
Thank you DFN!

Cool cool ill have to run it one day and see what its like so ur gonna throw a few outdoors next year and see if u can hang with me and ston we will see if ur outdoor is as good as ur indoor u should have some trees we dont grow plants outdoor lol :48:
I actually have a Grail O.D. right now...I just haven't gone to check on it in 4-5 weeks now. I probably should keep a better eye on it. I'm an outlaw grower so going and feeding isn't really an option.

That's looking really great, can't wait to start chopping, so jealous, lol

Word i got ya am im the same i just keep a better eye on my outdoor tho because of the good location :48:

Yeah cant go check on them every day like i can got to be more stealthy :48:
Exactly.
Whats the biggest girl u have grown outdoors? And any pics?

This is my very first OD plant . I'm gunna check on it tomorrow...:lama:

Dead North post trim pics. Trimmed with a SpinPro trimmer.

View attachment SAM_1164.jpg

View attachment SAM_1165.jpg

View attachment SAM_1166.jpg

View attachment SAM_1167.jpg

View attachment SAM_1168.jpg

View attachment SAM_1169.jpg

View attachment SAM_1170.jpg

Firstly, AMAZING looking bud. A++ on the process sir! :aok:

Secondly, that trimpro doesn't take off enough for my tastes. Sorry :( But surely a nifty job done by the trimpro.

This stuff you run... mother of god... :D

Latest posts

Back