Alien Band Grow 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcbud

Reaction score
Alien Kush and Headband 818from Cali Connection are the main event for this years...... ALIEN BAND GROW 2015!

Here we are it is 420, the date that is not quite the time, close though. One hour off here, so those in mountain time, here goes a new journal started on 4/20 and almost at 4:20. I hope this makes it an auspicious start for a great season for growing some real kickin reefer and making some peeps real happy.

On the line up, we have Alien Kush (grown last year) and some Headband 818 (which has had a 23% canibis high rating). Along with this we have a Privada and a Andromina and a Auto of some forgotten name. Those three will be the overages, they may not stay here at the house. They may take a ride and live at my brothers.

Of the Alien we have four up so far. The seeds were soaked for about 12 hours then planted in peatpot egg crate. Two of the seeds casings stuck to the seedlings and had to be taken off. The Auto is up and off to a twisted looking start.

Guess that is all I have to say for myself and Mr. TC. For all you new and old timers, it is good to be back. Good to be healthy and so good to be alive! I hope you subscribe (pull up a bench, lawn chair or crate), and if you choose to comment, I will answer all questions and glow with happiness at compliments.

Happy 420 to all of you smokers and tokers, I hope your day is high and smokin'.

So here goes Alien Band Grow 2015! Fine Buds and Beautiful Music.

I love this time of year when TCBud comes home. I will be watching.

Hello Rose and Duck! Yep back for the long haul. Still smoking a hit or two in the evening. I like the Sensi Star from last year best. Not to high not to long, does not make me pass out like some of the harder hitters. The Alien hits me like an afgan should, and the Flower Bomb from last year (see link below) hits so hard Mr TC rarely smokes it.

Glad to see you, look forward to showing you the garden this year. I saw HamsterLewis logged in, a big hello to him too!

Will be posting some pics when more of the seeds popl. Hope you all are having a sweet 420.

I have some seeds purchased from Choice Seeds (aka Attitude) and the majority of them that are germing are not coming up. I am not happy here myself and am wondering if they do not come up if contacting the Choice would be in order. I know all seeds do not germ, but five so far from twenty is not a good rate. One breeder did sixteen of mine. I am actually thinking of contacting breeder and the Choice.

I just read a thread about non viable seeds. Normal time for my other grows have been about three to five days and they are up. I do soak my seeds first.

I hate being negitive this early in the year, but dang, that was a lot of money to be spending on seeds. I sure hope more come up.

Alright TC, pulled up my lawn chair :48:

What's up here are five Alien OG out of twelve seeds and no Headband from six seeds. I have one High Priority (auto by mistake) one Andromina, one Privada, (these will not be staying here, I think) from the first batch. From the second batch we have six Purple Deisel (Also from Cali Connection) and Blue OG from I can't remember. If it was not for the six free Purple Deisel and other freebies I would be more bummed than I am. Their are lots of variables to germing seeds, but dang six out of six not coming up and five of twelve is a real poopy germ ratio.

Today's line up is now...

6 Purple Deisel
5 Alien OG
2 Blue OG

Pics soon.

We are starting to harden them off for placement outside soon in their new homes, 45 gallon Smart Pots. Skipping the gallon containers this year, going from the four inch to 45 gallons is new for us. Starting this late also new for us. It's like I forgot how to count.

I'm sorry you are having so much trouble with germination. Sometimes seeds go bad and you don't know until you try to pop them.

Glad to see you umbra. I guess that is how the cookie crumbles sometimes. Seeds are a gamble. I sure like the results better than clones so far. We are gonna miss the Headband 818, was looking forward to trying it.

Good morning TC, that sucks about the germination.. So sorry. mojo baby cakes.

I've never gotten to try any Alien gear, all the Alein grows I did see looked amazing... sorry to hear about your germ rate, .. hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair ...

Aloha Squid

Today is the day, the girls go outside. I thought it was about time I put in these pics of what they looked like about a week ago. We will be transplanting from four inch containers this evening. We have root showing on most plants.

1. The Cage, some of you have been here before, for others let me say we are within area and plant count regs for our county. We are a Medical MJ grow. We use 45 gallon smart pots pretty much though I believe we have a plastic container in there somewhere. This year we recycled our soil for a mix of 50/old 50/new 707.

2. Purple Diesel, as you can see a indica dom plant.

3. Mostly PD flat the little one in the below plant.

4. The runty Alien OG, never thought this plant would make it. It may not make the cut this evening.

We have had lots of rain this last week. Thunder storms in the evening are coming up next week too.

Have a great and safe Memorial Weekend all!

View attachment IMG_2662.JPG

View attachment IMG_2667.JPG

View attachment IMG_2663.JPG

View attachment IMG_2668.JPG

Getting hardened off too TC. Green mojo! Hoping that runt alien pulls through. Last years runt wound up being the biggest producer over here :48:

Not so Weekly Update...

Here are some pictures of the day we planted May 23.

Included is the Microcheezie stuff switch to this year. This is the good root growing stuff, makes the roots stronger and uptake nutes better. We sprinkled it in the soil before transplant. The plants were about eight inches high the day of transplant.

Just catching up here.

View attachment IMG_2669.JPG

View attachment IMG_2670.JPG

View attachment IMG_2679.jpg

View attachment IMG_2680.JPG

View attachment IMG_2682.JPG

Latest posts

Back