Leprechan Seeds Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first is Nurse Larry then Bourbon St. and Grave Digger in front and Bourbon St. in back. The pics. are a few days old. They look much bigger today. Everything is going well so far. 13, do you have any info on the bourbon street? I cant find anything saying what strains they used...

Thanks killer, they're doing great so far. I was wondering, what week do you folks top your pants? I've been topping mine at about three weeks. Is that to early? Rose, the nurse larry is a beast... :)

Thanks chef, ive seen that journal. You guys had some pretty nice looking plants. :)

N Chef is in the house? wowsers...

I wait until they have 4 sets of leaves..no hard and fast rule of mine, just not too early.

Glad the nl are doing well. enjoy PP.

If you can see them, the B. ST. both have some leaf deformities. I guess from the Cindy in her. Every B.ST. I've popped are the same. This is the end of week two. Happy Growing everyone!!! :48:

N Chef is in the house? wowsers...

I wait until they have 4 sets of leaves..no hard and fast rule of mine, just not too early.

Glad the nl are doing well. enjoy PP.

nice seeing new growers starting but even nicer seeing old pros still at it..:D

LoL... atleast now I know which way i need to turn the camera. First is Nurse Larry, then Bourbon st. 1 and 2 and then Grave Digger. I promise to get better shots when the real action starts... Topped and transplanted on Thursday and Friday was the end of the fourth week.

The first pic has the two Bourbon st. in the back, one is taller than anything else and the other is shorter than anything else. Nurse Larry left front and Grave Digger front right.

Thanks bud, I appreciate that. Thanks for stopping in. You got some great stuff goin on over there as well. I can't wait to starrt flowering and see what they smell like. The bourbon st. are supposed to be fruity... :48:

Latest posts

Back