poor girl is looking rough need a doctor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang man. It looks like it's thirsty. You said it got rained one though. Soil isn't dry?? Wish I could help more, she looks pretty bad

Stick your finger WAY down in the dirt and see if it is soaked or dry...they show the same symptoms.

its the rainy season here. the soil is wet as far down as i can feel. so she aint thirsty could it be to wet? should i take it out of the sun? maybe cover it and let it dry out. the soil is moist not soaking wet. she is still in the sun i was thinking about taking her and putting her in the shade.

Is she draining properly? If not it could be drowning the roots at the bottom of the pot. I have had pots get stopped up before.

If she is soaked you need to carefully take her out of the pot and let the roots get some air. It is tricky, but it can be done. If it was mine i would do that soon.

she is draining good the soil is moist not soaking. i dont know what to do if any thing im just going to watch her and hope she turnes around. thanks for all your input

Latest posts

Back