Lights, camera, bud pic.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Umbra, what strain is that?

a couple of different strains. 1st is sssdh, the other pix are dna's chocolope

a couple of different strains. 1st is sssdh, the other pix are dna's chocolope

I have wanted to grow out the Chocolope for a long time. I remember being younger and getting a hold of some Chocolate Thai. Was some goooood smoke.

really nice buds on here from the 1st page to the last and even learned a lil about my camera I have a nikon coolpix L28 can I take HT (High Times) quality shots with my cam?

Ok, so to start this off, I am going to put up these pics of a recent Bubba Kush. I chose these because it fits right in to what I am doing, even though they may not be the greatest ever. In a nut shell, these were part of an experiment with a new colored background and attempts to split the light evenly between the bud and the background and everything in between. Here's what can go right, and what can go wrong..

Tips, hints and tricks: Take tons of pictures! If there was ever a most important tip for amature photography, this would be it! Don't be satisfied with walking up, taking a shot and then walking away. Plan for an extended session. 100, 200, 300 pics should not be out of the question if you are looking for that 'one' pic.

These are really nice pictures, love it..

Ok, so to start this off, I am going to put up these pics of a recent Bubba Kush. I chose these because it fits right in to what I am doing, even though they may not be the greatest ever. In a nut shell, these were part of an experiment with a new colored background and attempts to split the light evenly between the bud and the background and everything in between. Here's what can go right, and what can go wrong..

Tips, hints and tricks: Take tons of pictures! If there was ever a most important tip for amature photography, this would be it! Don't be satisfied with walking up, taking a shot and then walking away. Plan for an extended session. 100, 200, 300 pics should not be out of the question if you are looking for that 'one' pic.

Very nice pictures....

Latest posts

Back