Purple Diesel Fem's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

P Jammers

Buddy of mine took a Purple Diesel I had and made some fem beans. This is one one of the phenos I found right out the shoot.

Still a couple of weeks to go but wanted to get this up in the hopes he may see it.

user61_pic1615_1359090324.jpg

user61_pic1616_1359090324.jpg

user61_pic1617_1359090324.jpg

user61_pic1618_1359090324.jpg

user61_pic1619_1359090324.jpg

Smells exactly like momma, but is for sure yielding a lot better.

trillions of atoms said:
glad to see your alive and well :D

looking dank as usual. :cool:

burn on! :bong:
Bud of course. Good to see your doing it as well M8!
:hubba:

Very nice Bro. Looks like candy.

you have any seeds in that one..or is just what ya say..???

take care and be safe P..

Ya did that with Leds???? Never seen Buds like that from leds. Didnt know they could penatrate that deep.

4u2sm0ke said:
you have any seeds in that one..or is just what ya say..???

take care and be safe P..
Sorry bro not sure I understand the question. This one is not pollinated if that's what you're asking. If your asking if I have more seeds, then yes I do.

WeedHopper said:
Ya did that with Leds???? Never seen Buds like that from leds. Didnt know they could penatrate that deep.
Yeah, well I tried to explain that LED's crush it a while back but no one here was wanting to hear it here, so I gave up.

Not all LED's are created equal, but mine will produce Massive flowers on the right strains.

Not to dirty up the thread, but here is another example of an LED grown plant. Each of the branches ranged from 22", to 25" and they are about as big around as a baseball bat.

lbc.jpg

Looking killer as usual PJ...LED's have indeed come a long way. Might be my answer to Summer growing. :)

I wonder if this is the same Purple D I had the privilege to grow out? Some real fine smoke that was.

i think LEDs have come a long way and i see more and more people using them

P Jammers i remember your other thread about LEDs and i will try to find it but do you have any pics of your LEDs? and what are the temps like with LEDs?

Hamster Lewis said:
I wonder if this is the same Purple D I had the privilege to grow out? Some real fine smoke that was.
Sort of. This is one of her S1 babies.
:D
This pheno finished 14 days ahead of her mom though.

DarkHorse007 said:
i think LEDs have come a long way and i see more and more people using them

P Jammers i remember your other thread about LEDs and i will try to find it but do you have any pics of your LEDs? and what are the temps like with LEDs?
Running the following 6 units is about 1/4 the heat I had with fully air cooled XXXL's with 1000's, and these are in a sealed room not vented.

Pre install pic
pre install.jpg

Glad you found a keeper in that lot PJ, I haven't had as much luck but I also haven't tried but a couple seed. I guess I need to pop a few more.

PJ, how many plants do you run under those 6 lights? I run 1 plant per light with my 6s.

i was going to get a 600 led for my area but i lost the auction....it wasnt one of the cheap chinese ones either and i was really bummed as i missed the final bidding on it.

still want to get a few of them no doubt. soon! :D

That purple diesel is amazing looking, Glad to see your still killing it with the LEDS, I may try to get some this summer to save my A/C some work. Keep growing that dank PJ!!!

Latest posts

Back