Some Bodhi cuts Im running

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks AM.... I think the Wookie and Wifi may give that Grail a run for its money in the oil production dept... they are both completely loaded with trichs...
IC and Boysenberry both will produce more oil, but the others will fall short of the Grail.

Not that I have ever seen it done side by side or anything.
:48:
The Ant hole is looking mighty fine there brother!

Looks like your close, damn fine buds there JAAM, nice colors.

trying to find some space and time to pop some of those wookies. I get the impression that Bodhi didn't release too many of these as seeds, mostly cuts he was giving away. Maybe I'll find something a little different than what else is around.

trying to find some space and time to pop some of those wookies. I get the impression that Bodhi didn't release too many of these as seeds, mostly cuts he was giving away. Maybe I'll find something a little different than what else is around.

Umbra I don't know how many seeds Bodhi looked thru to find his keeper... you planning on poppin some Wookies? I am sure you will find something worthy of keeping around... :48:

I had a beer the other day. It was Central Coast Cali company...Firestone Walker. It was a black rye IPA called...Wookie Jack. I have a jack herer x pine tar kush...and thinking this might rock.

Hi everyone, first post over here, just kind of on a whim as I saw this thread in a search for the wookie. Bodhi sent the last 10 seeds he had to me just the other day to make f2s and select towards my lavender so we can both try to stabilize towards it. Also have the last of my lemon larry og x lavender ready to make f2s. So hopefully things work out and bodhi and I (mainly bodhi of course)will be able to keep these lines going. Anyway, beautiful work your doin there man, really nice to see the old girls genetics still alive.

Hi everyone, first post over here, just kind of on a whim as I saw this thread in a search for the wookie. Bodhi sent the last 10 seeds he had to me just the other day to make f2s and select towards my lavender so we can both try to stabilize towards it. Also have the last of my lemon larry og x lavender ready to make f2s. So hopefully things work out and bodhi and I (mainly bodhi of course)will be able to keep these lines going. Anyway, beautiful work your doin there man, really nice to see the old girls genetics still alive.

Hey Big Buddy welcome to MP... :48: Im guessing this was your Lavender used in this cross..? Can you tell us more about her?

This was my first real run of this cut and shes def super stinky and ultra frosty... buds are hanging now and should hit the jars today or tom... just sampled alil of the lowers that were dry and im fairly toasted... :vap_smiley:

Yay Jaam! You are in for some wondrous goodness. Love those pic's up there.. really beautiful.

Yes, let me go get my hooch. lol I would love to join you Jaam.

OK, satori in pipe, coffee in hand, lets jam Jaam!

Hey Big Buddy welcome to MP... :48: Im guessing this was your Lavender used in this cross..? Can you tell us more about her?

This was my first real run of this cut and shes def super stinky and ultra frosty... buds are hanging now and should hit the jars today or tom... just sampled alil of the lowers that were dry and im fairly toasted... :vap_smiley:

Thank you kindly for the welcome, and yes that was my lav, she was my favorite mom but alas shes gone now. Was very lucky to find the last of my ll x lav and get the last of the wookie, a true fluke to say the least.
The lav was a very thin structured plant, bushes out well, loves to be pinched, but very dainty stems so to speak. Decent veger but not crazy, and an average stretch. You'll find the smell should start off swèet and somewhat floral, moving to skunky almost offensive smell mixed with the floral, and finishes with a sour fruit, skunky, hashy, lavendery deep smell. I know b selected for lav traits so im sure you'll get a decent idea of her. Shes extremely narcotic by herself, and the true flavours dont come out til shes been cured a while. The smell permeates so be careful on smell, ive had cops knock on my door cause they mistook 1 plant for 200, I doubt any of us would, but to the nose that doesn't take it in often she's hard to hide.
not sure what else I can tell ya, 10 weeks, simple to grow. I hope you enjoy it, this will be my first time trying the wookie myself, so I can't wait to see how little ole bodhi did with her.

very nice... im gonna go grab smoething to stuff this bowl and top it with some hash from trimming... :) then I gotta finish trimming only 3 Boysenberrys left...

Thank you kindly for the welcome, and yes that was my lav, she was my favorite mom but alas shes gone now. Was very lucky to find the last of my ll x lav and get the last of the wookie, a true fluke to say the least.
The lav was a very thin structured plant, bushes out well, loves to be pinched, but very dainty stems so to speak. Decent veger but not crazy, and an average stretch. You'll find the smell should start off swèet and somewhat floral, moving to skunky almost offensive smell mixed with the floral, and finishes with a sour fruit, skunky, hashy, lavendery deep smell. I know b selected for lav traits so im sure you'll get a decent idea of her. Shes extremely narcotic by herself, and the true flavours dont come out til shes been cured a while. The smell permeates so be careful on smell, ive had cops knock on my door cause they mistook 1 plant for 200, I doubt any of us would, but to the nose that doesn't take it in often she's hard to hide.
not sure what else I can tell ya, 10 weeks, simple to grow. I hope you enjoy it, this will be my first time trying the wookie myself, so I can't wait to see how little ole bodhi did with her.

Very cool thank you for the reply BB... I def got the floral to skunky rotten fruit (even garbage truck) smell from her... She was def the stinker of my last batch... I took her a day after 9 weeks I believe...

Thats the part I hate about growing, hope ya have a quick and easy trim. Anything you want to know about her feel free to ask any time.

Latest posts

Back