Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a clothes hamper full of clean dry roots and I been working up to a making a cannabis root balm !-- Just not exactly sure what I'm do yet !-- I could add some fan leaves and trim and do a whole plant balm !-- Anyone got any ideas let me know cause this hamper bout full of roots !--

Umbra 1st thing when lights come on my grow smell like a fruit salad in a deep forest after a rain !--Then Ruffle them up smell come out like a cloud !-- I gots myself 2 King Louie and a BOC sexing for a few days now !

This Blue T.E.? -- Tranquil Elephantizer mom with a B.B. King dad -- A Peppery Blueberry ?-- This should not work !--but it does so well !- She almost stretchy as the Hoe Berry though !-- Is fate telling me I better get on the SCROG band wagon ?--I don't know --Things is already complicated ! --

I got a question !-- I would phrase it as a moral question but I'm just wondering if I could pull it off !-- I was telling Hopper bout that big prize fishing tournament ? -- If there is a red tide bloom there will be a big fish kill !-- If I was to find one them tagged red fish washed up and caught myself another red fish and put that tag on it !-- Hmm ? -- Win a Truck, Trailor and Boat ?-- We have a fish kill I'd need a gas mask to look for a tagged fish !-- I can do that !

Morning everybody supposed to rain all weekend here. I think i'll stay indoors and play with led lights.

Keef i look forward to the compare as well as the mazar and night shade. I got to sex my new 88g13/hp's hope i get my boy. I got two purple cheese auto's in one box, never grew a auto so we will see.

Umbra those pics make me want to cry !-- Probably not for the reasons U think !-- I love pics of your set up !
Make me want to cry because if it was my grow ? -- I got no access to trimmers !-- The thought of having to trim all that alone ? -- That's what make me want to cry!

Nick that looks like about the perfect size plant for indoors !-- I want to know about that long skinny leaf plant at bottom of the pic ? -- I like those fat leaf hybrids !-- Long skinny leaves scare me !--
Hippy slipped some sativa dominate seed in them he sent me !-- I'm give them a shot and see !-- Cheesy Jones ? -- Am I gonna like that ?-- That Panama Power might be ? -- U know I just grow this sheet I don't know bout all these varieties !--
Bud I been in no hurry to get those Strawberry seed out to U -- U can't plant them till they dry some and spend some time in the fridge anyway !-- I think I'm send them to U in 2 batches !-- They catch the first batch I know another way !
Rose got some sativa in that wheel barrow !-- I'm be watching !

Yeah man, its ready to go to flower but there is no room. I'm probably gonna cut about a dozen big ole healthy clones off the top of her and by the the time she recovers There should be room in the garden and she should have about 30 or so top colas..

That long skinny leaf is from a clone of my Thai. I been cutting clones of clones since last July. Not ready to grow her again but not ready to put her to bed.

Nick I been taking clones from clones since I started -- I got no room for mothers !-- Long as U keep a small piece alive U good to go anytime U want to run it !-- I see no reason to keep mothers unless I was doing like Umbra and need a mess of cuts from the same variety at the same time !-- With this 8 part rotation and moving a box of 5-7 little plants to bloom every week I can mix or match some varieties !- Saved up some Nurse Larry cuts so I can restock on the Nurse !-- I'm blooming my original Nightshade right now !-- I got about half dozen little cuts !- That way I get a little taste and know whether I need more or less cuts at a time !-- She look like Da bomb !

Afternoon OFC. Time to light up. I'm late.

Rose, Wilson looks so handsome. Beautiful rose nice and pink. The plants you have in the picture are they going outside? I'm trying to think where I can put a plant outside.

Keef, Nick way to go. Looking good. Grow them plants.

Got kitchen duty today. Fun city. Have a great Day.:bong2:

Yup, she be chilling under a 600 watt MH turned down to half power for the clones. I'm letting her stretch a couple of days before I take the clones. Makes the stalks a little stouter, at least in my mind. I hardly ever lose a clone though. I kept a clone of the NL male too, just in case.

Hey Ness !-- Knee O.K. ?
Nick one day U gonna have to cross that Thai with a fast finisher see if U can find something that keeps the Thai high but finishes faster !-- I got an AK 48 up and growing that would do it but it's a feminized plant -- Right Hippy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back