Dear Law Enforcement Official...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a 30 something own my own business, professional athlete, and a realtor. I was injured playing football. After 8 knee surgeries and a shoulder reconstruction I was addicted to opoids. I was referred to a pain clinic after a few years of chronic pain. I went into the clinic taking advil by the handfuls, and found out that my liver wasn't handling all the "over the counter pain meds" so the the ******* million dollar answer was to start me on oxyxontin. I will give you all the time line and doses of medication they had me on. First visit left with 60 80mg oxycontins and 150 15mg oxycodone for a month. After 3-4 months they thought it was a good idea to add alittle more... so they addded another 80mg oxy. to the grand total 90 80mg oxy's, 150 15mg oxy. After about a year the meds didn't work and I probably had 2 bowl movments in a year. So they thought it was a good idea to add a muscle relaxor, so soma was added, then benzos. Then after that didn't work they decided to switch me to methadone. This will alarm anyone that knows how strong the drug is...100mg a day to start and then to 200mg a day after a month!!! Oh and I almost forgot, I was arrested 2 times for DUI during the time at the pain clinic. One day I woke up and small voice told me that this was going to kill me or someone else. I checked into a detox and their great idea was to start me on suboxone, an opoiate replacment drug that was just developed. And to treat the depression due to my brain not being able to produce one of the main neuro-transmitters called OPOIDS because of the abuse of the perscription pad they gave me paxil and wellbutrin. Seems harmless except for all the other med mixing and the fact they started me at 60mg and the recommended starting dose is 5-10mg. I was an absolute mess, almost killed myself or God forbid others. I then seeked out another Dr.. A NATUROPATH. He couldn't believe that I was still alive after all the meds that the good old MD perscribed. He simply asked if I had ever tried mj for the pain. He wrote me a perscription to get me a medical card. I found that one puff eleviated my pain 100% and that one puff still to this day works. The only thing I want others to know is NEVER TRUST YOUR MD!!! He is in the palm of the goverment and they all work together to keep america sick. Lets face it without us being sick they would loose enough money to bankrupt the gov. overnight. DEA/Goverment you almost killed me and **** you!! How dare you call marijuana a drug, it has saved my life and no thanks to you! Another fact 75% of all dr visits in america are due to stress related illiness, and what is their answer... you guessed "we'll treat the symptoms with psychotropics, don't worry you may never sleep ,****, and may become suicidal but don't worry. Oh and make sure you don't take any marijuana because you may find that it works better and then were out of a job! Thanks for listening!

Mutt said:
I am a husband and father as well. I run my own business and pay my taxes without a hitch or a *****. I smoke a bowl a night to help me sleep. My only other alternative is valium or something. Well anything that has addictive by it or permanent organ damage. I tend not to trust. Oh by the way I contribute $100/yr. for the widows of Officials killed in the line of duty(forgot the actual name, they ask I give). I do not even have a felony record. and not a speeding ticket in 7 yrs. Do my children a favor and leave us alone and bust that meth dealer poisoning the kids. We are not the ones peddling poison. (unlike my quack doctor that will give me what ever pill I ask for legally).

Thank you for your post "HICK". I know I'm 6 years late on this, but clearly an appreciative THANK YOU for one of the best posts I have ever read. You spent some serious time, thought and it was written to perfection. I was with you the entire read. You are making my day even after things have drastically changed regarding the MMJ community.

northernlights said:
I have noticed that there are a large number of people who, although do not use Marijuana themselves, are in support of it. The government is NOT acting in our best interest, nor are they listening to the majority. They keep forgetting their place. If the majority of their citizens demand change, it is the governments job to make sure that change is implemented. Surveys were conducted here in Canada as to whether marijuana should be legalized. More than 60% of Canadians said it should be.
2 cents worth update... California, USA 2012... >56% Americans agree too!
Yet, it remains illegal. The problem is that people forget that it is the citizens who have the power, not politicians.

I understand I am a few years behind to this post, but it is a good topic and is changing, now more than ever. I just thought it might be interesting to see how topics have changed. If this is in-appropriate then I understand if it is removed due to age of post. Advanced apologies...
If it is "OK" then on ward:
Yes indeed; but do we really have power? How come Cannabis is still illegal? If we have this so-called power where is it? Why has it not been implemented? Clearly, 1/3 rd of these United States of Americans agree, as of 1/1/2012. I would call this the first step. The more seasoned Politicians, who are still in office (= power controllers), are clinging to an en-grained, almost brainwashed belief; almost religious as well, controls our lives but theirs too. Who wouldn't love that long-range job security and everything else that goes with it. ALSO the power that naturally follows and is easily easily held by persons of wealth (esp. the 1%-ers). These people are sending a message from the people, by the people and for the people. These Politicians will die off or retire to full pay with bonuses and perks attached, paid no taxes and continue to receive this perk that THEY voted for THEMSELVES, while people like me, who have been self-employed all my life of 59 years get no help from any form of any level of government. They government is way too busy being "politically correct" and appeasing the illegal workforce of big business and protecting the slave merchants like Tall Mart. I really believe that it is time for the dreams we had in the 60's and 70's or even the 80's and 90's, I am sure we all dreamed of a day when this wonderful plant would be legal, really great quality, almost free and available to everyone equally.

I am 59 yrs old. Smoked weed most of my life on a regular basis (everyday) when I was younger. At the age of 36 I stopped smoking weed with no issues, and just recently took it up again in the last couple of yrs, as I found it helps me with my adult add, weed keeps me focused. I have a harder time with trying to stop smoking cigarettes, then I every had with weed. Weed is not addicting, compared to cigarettes and alcohol, yet many people die yearly from cigs and alcohol, those are the drugs that should be illegal.

I am not sure why anyone thinks I am a law enforcement agent. I am a 65 year old lady, with GLACOMA, MACULAR ADEMA, UVELITIS, ADN SARCOIDIOIS, ALL VERY PAINFULL, AND A MEDICAL MARIJUANA USER. THANK YOU

It's one hell of info man!!!! is it u r talking or got anything from thehighershop .Hmmmm..greatt..!!! :vap_smiley:

Hi guys!! I am equally tortured as you, but on going deeper I realized that, this has nothing to do the FDA,:watchplant: but the men who rule and govern them, yes the Govt.
they all know that Marijuana legalization is the way to get votes next time. So they ask our votes in the name of Marijuana.
And we happily hope so that we will get what we want, but then the congress does not allows to pass the bill, coz now the left also wants the same. Then after 5 years when a new party comes to power it also does the same thing.
Asks votes from us and we again fall for the same thing.
And the cycle keep on going.:bump: :confused2:

Last edited:
Dear LEO-

You know me. You protect me. I am known well in my community. My opinion counts. I am a VIP at times, and that is when you protect me the best. I play your city festivals. I am on stage in front of lawyers, lobbyists and the who's who in town regularly. They know my name, They love my musical abilities.

I am not hiding. I am not telling you about my growing; because it is quasi-legal thanks to the voters of my state. I will attempt to play by the rules the my best ability. I do not sell to musician friends without cards, I supply dispensaries where the product is tracked in sale to each patient. I am playing the game RIGHT.,

Please LEO, if you have any questions or want to observe me; do so. I will encourage your knock and talk. I am not afraid anymore of anything except your department's over-reaction to a drug that is likely to be legal by 2017. When you took down the local 82 plant outdoor grow, nobody was hurt. No door was broken down. No denial of search was made. Please expect MORE cooperation from my family. We have nothing to hide. I will allow you in to count root-balls. I know cant keep enough finished product around to satisfy any violation of that law either. I'll even make you starbuck's coffee in a to-go plastic cup after you inspect the grow with my approval. I will unlock the door and lock it behind you; Keeping it legal. It will be keen.

to paraphrase in four words.. "come at me sir."

I wasn't going to say anything, but...

This is it!
Enough!
I'm tired.
Tired of having to hide.
Tired of having to worry about you invading my private life and stealing all I own, and all my family owns, in the name of your so called War On Drugs.
It's time for this damn foolishness to end. Right now...TODAY!!
Over thirty years of scientific study, and still no credible evidence that cannabis is harmful. Oh, I know what your thinking...
"But, all of the drug training films they showed us at the academy said pot was really bad for America."

Well, Kemosabe...
You've been lied to.
The lies have been told so often, and by so many, most people blindly accept the government propaganda as gospel.
Let me set you straight.
I know the negative image of the average cannabis user that the "media" puts out for Mr. and Mrs. Average American to swallow as the truth serves only to perpetuate the blind suppression of one of the most incredible medicinal resources known to man...
But I'll let you in on a little secret...
There is no real 'stereotype' you can affix to users of cannabis.
I know it makes it easier to do your job thinking that we're all alike, but it is now time for you to face the facts, my misguided and underpaid friend.
Ready?
My Grandpappy used to say that a mind is a lot like a parachute...
Neither one works worth a damn unless they're open...
So set aside your prejudice for just a moment, and come with me...
Let's meet some of the people you may be forced to arrest when you blindly follow orders that make no sense.

Say hello to my friend Jon R. Officer.
Jon is the father of two little girls.
Jon has a grow room in his basement.
He grows a little cannabis because his wife is dying of cancer, and it gives her an appetite after her chemo sessions.
He smokes a little now and then to relieve his severe migraine headaches.
Jon's never even had a parking ticket!!
He's the vice-principal of a local high school, and is a part-time firefighter.
He lives in constant fear that someone will find out about his 'hobby'.
As an informed, intelligent, reasoning man, Jon doesn't understand why cannabis is not yet legal for med. users.
Over here is Steve W., Officer
You know what's funny??
Steve doesn't smoke cannabis at all!
No...really!!!
Everything he grows is sold for the cost of materials and labor to a private club that provides cannabis for people who are sick and in some cases, dying.
Why does he do it?
He lost his wife two years ago to AIDs.
She got a transfusion that contained the virus when she was given blood after an auto accident.
Steve's wife used to get her medicinal cannabis from the club...
Until the old grower that had been providing the majority of their supply got arrested, lost his home, his cars, his money, and his freedom.
Steve stepped in after his wife died because he feels some sense of compassion for people he'll never even meet.
Boy if you guys bust him...
He sure has it coming!!
Say hi to Renee G. before she has to rush off to work.
She has a really big court case this morning, and she's running late.
Well...there she goes!
You'd like Renee officer, she thinks you guys have one of the hardest, most thankless jobs out there.
She thinks that if you spent as much time and energy on solving murders and rapes as you do on the War On Drugs, her job would be much easier.
Oh, did I mention that Renee is a public defender?
She grows a little cannabis to ease the pain from severe Arthritis.
At 34, her hands look like they belong to her 79 yr. old grandmother.....
The cannabis makes it much more bearable on the days she can't even button her blouse. The cannabis works far better than all of the 'legal' drugs her doctor kept giving her.
I suppose I could introduce you to the rest of my good friends, but I know you want to get to the local Dunkin' Donut before all the creme-filled doughnuts are gone.
I respect your busy schedule.
I'll be brief...
The rest of the evil, lazy, shiftless stoners I know include: a Dentist, one of your fellow Officers, (bet you know a couple too...) a Nurse, a Restaurant Owner, a Rabbi, a Soccer Mom, a Small Business Owner, a Crane Operator, a Mailman, (oops, I mean 'Postal Worker') a Graphic Designer, and my youngest brother (who suffers from a rare and deadly disease; scleroderma.)

Well...
There you have it my courageous crime-fighter...
The whole mangy crew of lawbreakers.
We've all had it with the War On Drugs.
Millions of lives ruined...
And for what??
If you really want a war on drugs...
Why not start with the two drugs that kill more Americans than all other drugs COMBINED!!
Alcohol and Tobacco. Look at the statistics...
the numbers don't lie.
Hey, I know you have to earn a living too, but now you know the truth.
The next cannabis grower or user you arrest may be one of my friends...
So try and remember why you took that oath...
Think back...Remember??
To Protect And Serve!
Remember??!!
So ask yourselves...
Who are you protecting or serving by jailing someone who has every moral, ethical, spiritual, and constitutional right to use an herbal alternative provided by our Creator to holistically treat their particular ailments?

If our lying politicians will not end this insanity, then maybe, just maybe...
If you stop arresting people for availing themselves of their real and inalienable right to decide what they put into their bodies, or grow in the privacy of their homes, you can follow the advice of my friend the lawyer and concentrate on real criminals.
I know you guys like to drop in here occasionally and see what we're up to, so feel free to print up a copy of this and give it to a friend. Break free from your strings, my little puppet, and use your time on the force to make a positive impact on our society by ignoring us cannabis growers and users.
Go arrest that meth dealer over at the junior high school...
You'll feel better about yourself.
Shoot that rapist in the nuts...
Club that mugger, drown some sick pedophile...
****, throw a murderer from the top of a really tall building...
Then go home and smoke a big, fat joint...
You'll sleep like a baby. I promise.
Who am I??
Nobody special...
A husband and father, a little league coach, a deacon in my church, and someone who smokes a little pot to make life just a little bit more bearable on the days my pain makes me want to take hostages...
Don't you remember me???
When you came to my door yesterday taking donations for the P.A.L. charity dinner, I bought four tickets.
You are correct. Just remember that alcohol causes more death, more violent behavior, more family destruction, illness, disease. But you can buy it at a gas station and there’s commercials for it on tv. So if the lawmen are judging cannabis and turning a blind eye to alcohol, then you don’t need to worry about them judging you. There’s plenty of law enforcement officials, police, lawyers, jailers, and so one who moderately and reasonably consume marijuana. So don’t worry about being judged. Be you. Be nice. Be happy.

I understand I am a few years behind to this post, but it is a good topic and is changing, now more than ever. I just thought it might be interesting to see how topics have changed. If this is in-appropriate then I understand if it is removed due to age of post. Advanced apologies...
If it is "OK" then on ward:
Yes indeed; but do we really have power? How come Cannabis is still illegal? If we have this so-called power where is it? Why has it not been implemented? Clearly, 1/3 rd of these United States of Americans agree, as of 1/1/2012. I would call this the first step. The more seasoned Politicians, who are still in office (= power controllers), are clinging to an en-grained, almost brainwashed belief; almost religious as well, controls our lives but theirs too. Who wouldn't love that long-range job security and everything else that goes with it. ALSO the power that naturally follows and is easily easily held by persons of wealth (esp. the 1%-ers). These people are sending a message from the people, by the people and for the people. These Politicians will die off or retire to full pay with bonuses and perks attached, paid no taxes and continue to receive this perk that THEY voted for THEMSELVES, while people like me, who have been self-employed all my life of 59 years get no help from any form of any level of government. They government is way too busy being "politically correct" and appeasing the illegal workforce of big business and protecting the slave merchants like Tall Mart. I really believe that it is time for the dreams we had in the 60's and 70's or even the 80's and 90's, I am sure we all dreamed of a day when this wonderful plant would be legal, really great quality, almost free and available to everyone equally.

my my , how things have changed in 10 years eh

Yep,,all the assholes left because of us fking deplorables. Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

Latest posts

Back