Alien Band Grow 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last of the harvest pics.

1-3. The Blue OG, the classic xmas tree shaped plant. This plant so far is my favorite for its high. Very like the Sensi Star from last year. The Aroma is amazing. It will be my go to smoke for the year.

4-7. The odd Alien OG, of the four we grew, we had three phenos. I am not very happy with that but, happy they all showed their OG colors and put out rock hard buds.

What I have tried of these plants it is your couch lock variety, the Alien. I don't know if I was just tired, but the last few times I have smoked it..... the couch called to me and I was asleep before bed time. You can really see the difference in the buds here from those above in the last post. Both came from the same seed manufacturer but not the same bag of seeds. Three types of Alien OG from two bags of seeds.

The First plant in these pics is a Blue OG and I had two of those seeds from the same bag, both very different. The other one, not pictured was the more typical OG rock hard buds.

I understand the differences in Pheno's, but sure seems to me that if you are gonna sell seeds, they should be stable pheno's. I know I made a mistake in labeling a couple seeds in the first popped, but the Blue OG were not in that group. NOTE to self, jiffy pots and do it alone.

Glad you all came along for the ride with us this year. We are putting the garden to bed as soon as the popcorn pickers are out of there. We hope you enjoyed our endeavor here at the ranch. It is up to mother nature if we put on a show next year. Hopefully the rain will do its part and give our area a well deserved drink and the snow falls heavily.

Happy Trails to all of you, until we meet again.

View attachment IMG_3587.JPG

View attachment IMG_3590.JPG

View attachment IMG_3595.JPG

View attachment IMG_3582.JPG

View attachment IMG_3600.JPG

View attachment IMG_3603.JPG

View attachment IMG_3607.JPG

Nice finish, you killed it TC. I'll let you come trim my buds, I hate trimming and you do such a beautiful job!

Right now Kraven, I would not trim another bud if you paid me cash or bud. Just vacuumed and a few more buds off the screens and we are truly finito!

:vap-leafy_wave:
:farm::bolt:

Turn back a page for the last bud pics.

beautiful TC. that alien is stunning ;)
congrats on another successful season
:)

.."if we have a grow at all" ?!? ..what kinda talk is that :eek::angrywife:

i can't imagine you missing the season.. i can't imagine harvesting full top colas that aren't rotten by now either.. must be nice ;)

Thank you kaotic. The drought may be bad enough to suspend our grow next summer. We got to the point we were doing laundry in town, paper plates and fewer showers. Was happy happy we had enough for the garden. The new neighbors who came in this season for the first time, had a freaking water truck deliver water. Guess they won't be building a home, just growing. I really don't want to put in a water tank.

We lost the least amounts to any kind of damage this year. I don't think we had any true bud rot. Grasshoppers shearing off tops was our worst loss.

Feels dang fine to not be trimming and even better seeing the rain come down here. Hope everyone is having a peaceful Sunday.

I too will smoke to that TC! Cheers my friends :48:

what about getting a jump on it with some sort of rain water catching system for the winter?
probably a pipe dream, like my automated light dep greenhouse :eek:

Pipe dream.....hmmmmm.....pipes full, I'll smoke to that Rose.

Thank you Mrcane. It was a pleasure.

Pass to ston....

Kaotic, what does the "dep" stand for?

sorry, light deprivation.. for force flowering stuff ;)

Okay then kaotic.

:farm::aok:

Thank you kind pcduck.

The smoke is smooth.

Happy Holidaze You All!

I will be starting again in a few short months if the rain cooperates. It is raining today and hopefully tomorrow.

This journal is finished. Thank you all for reading, gazing and commenting. Look for Aliens in early spring.....never can tell.

Doc, we get the netting at the hydro store. We got enough in one pack to do the plants for two years, I think. We have the cage to secure it to on the outside rows, and we run a line above the middle plants to hold the netting up. I will have a pic soon, I think netting is the game plan for today or tomorrow. Will post pics as soon as it is up.

You can see that pretty Bluberry Bud in the link below "Bud Pic 2009". Dang that was 6 seasons ago, heck of a good season I remember. Grew the best bud I/we ever grew that year and it was a Northern Lights that was my favorite.

Mojo at all you growers n tokers out there! The real show begins soon. I begin lookin for pistols in a week or so.

Just had a chance to catch up. What a harvest. The entirw k ourney to grt the type of flowers high grade seedless. Lovely pictures. Some dank for sure. They hate to see us winning!:vap_bong__emoticon::vap-Bong_smoker:

Latest posts

Back