Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ive forgot to post this up for all you BONGers

I tried Rez Block (additive to bong water) and it really works!

your water holds all the particulates and very very little stick to the glass.

It looks a little gross but it makes cleaning sooo much easier, HOT water and your clean! (no need for ISO)

That picture exaggerates the color about 1000%, its NOT that bad!

:48:

View attachment PICT0593.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, I can see why you were toasted. It twas a beautiful bong hit though!

Thanks for the compliment hopper. Lol was playing with the slow motion feature on my camera.

Thg, I lost two hours last night. I think they went out the stove vent along with the smoke. Duck, good to see you man.

It is so nice to be legal and not have to worry about law enforcement types of people. Yesterday monring, one of the dogs was barking at something in the back of the yard. I could see something from the deck, but could not tell what it was. Upon investigation, I discovered a juvenile hawk back near the fence. Although there was no visible injury and it appeared alert, it made no move whatsoever to escape from either the dog or me. As hawks are a federally protected species, I called Fish and Wildlife. A young officer came out and we put the young hawk in a carrier. Being surrounded by fields, I would be overrun with mice if we did not have raptors to help keep the population down . I hope the young hawk recovers. Couldn't figure out how to a pic to post from my tablet....I'll keep working ot.

Thg, need you some rat snakes too. We catch them and relocate them to the barn at my dad's to help with mice and chipmunks. I have relocated a few rat snakes to my house too to help with the chipmunk explosion. Seems to have helped.

Oh Bah Gah,,,i will never be able to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks again without crying. :cry: :rofl:

Did not know the Hawk was endangered?? ???

Better let those SeaHawk fans know:spit:

:bong:
:bong::bong:
:bong::bong::bong:

Latest posts

Back