Autos, nutes, and LST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaLiO

Reaction score
I have been reading through several post on this topic for clarification. From what I have read I've seen some say no nutes during veg. to others saying to just use a lighter dose for the short veg. period then hit them with a regular flower feeding . . . Does that sound about right? Also is about week 2 from seed to soon to start the light veg. feedings?(using FF trio and Ocean Forest soil). I have also read that pretty much any training will hurt yield in the end, I usually do some tying here and there to prevent stretch and keep things bushy. Should I just let the autos do there thing? First auto grow so I'm trying to soak up as much info. as possible.

Have a look at my GJ in my sig, I tied my autos up and it increased yield i would say on my Autos. I got over 70g off one of them.

With regards to nutes i feed at about 20 days old at half strength through out the grow unless i see signs of a deficiency coming on.
Overfeeding will take longer to recover than a little under feeding if you catch it early.

What strains you plan on growing?

Ok thanks Jericho, going to check out your grow now. Bubblelicious and auto AK for now.

have heard that certain strains are fine with training others are not, something to look into. i have been lst'ing an easyryder to make it short enough to fit into a grow cabinet and it seems to be taking it fine. wont see results till the end though.

autos seem to be more sensitive to nutes too

Latest posts

Back