Plucking fan leaves off two weeks beofre harvests

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oregonduck76

Reaction score
hey guys, just wondering if there were any benefits to plucking fan leaves off for some more light exposure two weeks before harvests

I think most People on here would say....Don't be messin with the fan leaves till harvest.

sweet, ill leave them alone! if it aint broke, dont fix right? haha!

Just say no to plucking

:bong:

Put a rubber band around your wrist and every time you want to pluck a leaf snap the rubber band...:)

Are you picking up what we're putting down? NO disturbing of fan leaves...never, ever ever.:eek: :doh: :hitchair: :hairpull: :cry: But, thanks for asking.;) ;)

It's almost Thanksgiving if you feel the need to pluck something

Hmmmm...I start stripping the fan leafs the finalweek..and do most the trimming while the plant still standing...then Harvest is chop and hang...just my thaughts

take care and be safe

I wouldn't do it as very time you pull a healthy leaf off God kills a kitten.:p

And it's plucking nonsense!

4u2sm0ke said:
Hmmmm...I start stripping the fan leafs the finalweek..and do most the trimming while the plant still standing...then Harvest is chop and hang...just my thaughts

take care and be safe

I was also thinking in that ... Know some ppl that do that. But my question is based in the experience that i'm having right now:

- I have stopped feeding the ladies one week ago. The leafs are now the storage of energy to the plants as some salts that are still in the soil. If i had removed the leafs the storage unit wouldn't exist. And how is photosynthesis made in this last week ?

Because of those thinkings of mine i have decided just to remove the lower leafs. But since i also thought in doing that i would like to know why and if the results are the same.

Thanks

I think we need to replace the Attitude banner with one that says "Leave your fan leaves alone newbie, no matter what your retarded friend tells you".

Rockster said:

That is the best laugh i have had in a week. thanks Rockster.

maineharvest said:
"Leave your fan leaves alone newbie, no matter what your retarded friend tells you".

This attitude i cannot understand and it is more and more this site. What a shame.

Rockster said:

Kill them ALL I say:p

She Loves me.:D...SHe loves me NOT..:cry:She loves me..:D.SHe Loves me Not...:cry:

SHE LOVES ME:yay: pluck pluck pluck

bho_expertz said:
This attitude i cannot understand and it is more and more this site. What a shame.

How interesting, i don't see this site that way at all. There is a lot of people willing to help.

Latest posts

Back