Rosebud and Rick Simpson oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It isn't awesome of me, it is awesome if the medicine works.

Way to get her hooked Ston~...LOL Mr rb finally likes the freedom baby and it is so nice to smoke a bowl with your partner. It saved our first year of marriage. ha

Did you try the cannatonic? What were your thoughts?

Yeah I tried it too. I tried it first to see what I thought for her. She cant do heady stuff at all.
I tried it on a clear head to get an honest opinion. Was def different. Felt the relaxing body, happy eyed, weight off the shoulders feeling, but completely level headed. After feeling the affects I went back out and piggy backed a few rips of my sweet black angel haha. I actually ran a tough mudder race on saturday. Hurting like crazy yesterday. Super sore. Thats how I brought it up to her to try. We both smoked it and my back and shoulders instantly felt better. Im really excited about this one

Did you clone yours? i have harlequin but they haven't got legs yet. I hope to keep her around forever for those folks like your wife. If it works for cramps my daughter may have to start growing. ha, why would she when she has me.

I am really glad your wife liked it.

I didn't clone either of them. Both are really similar aside from my different tying techniques when they were smaller. I don't have a spot set up to flower inside, so didn't keep any clones this year.
As big as these two are, shouldn't have a problem always having some supply. Still have some seeds though. If this turns out good, can do more next year

Rosebud I'm new here and have been reading though this thread. Sucks when we know sick people and wonder how we can treat them. RSO is great stuff. Giving it to someone that hasn't experienced the high will, most of the time, turn them off to it. There is a way to take the RSO and not get high. It's called tacking. Take a small dot, maybe an 1/8th of a grain of rice, and put it on your finger. Put it under your tongue or your lower gums and hold it there for at least 10 to 20 seconds. More to the 20 seconds. It helps if your gums or under your tongue is a little dry. This sends it first to the R1 receptors and that takes the high away. After lets say 10 minutes give the full dose. This works. I do it every day. I use RSO for pain and for overall health. Give this a try

Wow, I had never heard that before. Welcome by the way. Glad you are here. What solvent do you use when you make yours?
I take a piece the size of half a grain of rice nightly. It has taken away the need for blood sugar drugs. I will try your suggestion. Thank you again.

I forgot to mention that I have a crohn's patient that got off his pharmaceuticals. He is so happy. He still has to watch his diet, which isn't that hard. He does three things. He smokes a little in the evening for sleep, uses infused glycerin and some of the salve I make. This sound a little weird but he uses the salve anally. He says that helps the most. I have thought about make suppositories for this but haven't yet. The infused veg gylcerin is made with as much bud as you can into it. I usually go for 1:1 ratio and then If I can I will add more bud if possible. I cook it at 180f for a few hours and strain. He uses about a half of dopper full and puts it under his tongue but doesn't wait very long before he swallows. Just another thought.

Wow, I had never heard that before. Welcome by the way. Glad you are here. What solvent do you use when you make yours?
I take a piece the size of half a grain of rice nightly. It has taken away the need for blood sugar drugs. I will try your suggestion. Thank you again.

Good evening Rosebud. I use everclear 190 like you do. It's the safest solvent to use. I dose 3 time a day. morning noon and night. The first two I do at least a half of grain of harlequin and for night I use a indica oil. That is really cool that you are off your blood sugar drugs. :yay:I do the extraction a little different but the same.

I am growing harlequin myself for the first time. She is in flower and clone now.

My husband thinks we should use ISO Alcohol .... I don't want to but I guess Rick Simpson suggests it. My husband feels sure the alcohol will all leave and we will have straight RSO, but i worry about it.

Nice to meet you, another washingtonian. Do you go to Oregon to get your Everclear like we did?

I happen to have been in South Dakota awhile back and bought it but I need more. What was the price down there? The cost of everclear is just part of it. The new way I will be decarbing would work using ISO but there to me is still the scarey unknown.

I am not all that great thg, I was thinking the same thing. I had watched a video of RS making it and he used the whole plant, but now they are saying to just use bud. I didn't want to use any big leaves, but since he did, I did. Now i think i will go through it and remove all the bigger leaves. I wish i knew what proportion of bud is in there.. Maybe I can eyeball it. Mr rb is already looking at those hanging buds saying shouldn't those be in there????? lol. Well, now were talking my stash...lol I will probably end up putting half bud/ half shake. Thoughts? Thanks thg.

Thank you YYZ. I appreciate it.

All i am doing is reading about this stuff.

Hi Rosebud,
I'm sorry to hear about your loved ones & think you are doing a great thing. I have a very loved companion who has aggressive lymphoma.
His first dose of the drug he got put him into remission. All swelling went away & now I treat him daily with RSO. Too soon to tell if it will help, but it can't hurt. Oh yeah, he's my dog.
I've read that the leaf contains a higher percentage per weight of cbd than the bud. If this is so, it would make sense to include ALL the leaf for RSO.
If hash oil is the goal, bud only would be used due to higher percentage of THC.
Keep up the good work

Thank you so much gloman. I sure hope it works for your best friend. Give him a treat from me. That is great the swelling went away.

The RSO turned out great last year, hopefully it will be as good this year. It sure helps with a lot of things,

coconut oil is the newest thing for cannaoil. simple, delicious (Hemp Goddess doesn't like cannaoil taste. same for me until I tried walnut, sesame, or peanut oil tasted better than icky canola or vegetable oil.) Anyway read that coconut oil unrefined is best. im sold on the flavor and how it goes out and in as regards to being a solid. weird but tasty.
it was solid yesterday, today its melting at room temp. strange...kinda fun.
sorry about the lung discussion thing. yeah id get tired of hearing it too.
its just that I was vaping one day and had to call ER as I had serious chest breathing problems from out of nowhere.
PEACE

how good is RSO suppose to b, cause i just had Tramadol,, taken away cause it's a controled substance,, so VA, just automatically took off my Mrds list

how good is RSO suppose to b, cause i just had Tramadol,, taken away cause it's a controled substance,, so VA, just automatically took off my Mrds list

Good morning lovbnstoned. RSO or pure cannabis oil is the pure essences of our beloved herb. To me it's the cure all. If taken correctly it will heal your body. a 1/4 of a grain of rice will keep your pain at bay. In the past I was on tramadol and couldn't sleep when I took it. Work on the pain but the side effects sucked. I now take no pain meds, except for MMJ. I also make capsules for my wifes pain which was caused by radiation for cancer 35 years ago. With the capsules she was able to get off 180mg of morphine and 3 other drug for her pain. Our cardiologist told her to get off the drugs and try MMJ. It worked and she is now not taking the capsules everyday and she is actually getting a lot healthier. We do use a lot of other herbs for pain and inflammation. RSO is really good stuff and you will be happy you tried it. Just make sure you follow the proper preceedures in making it. I'm sure Rosebud and others will also let you know how good it is.

All I know is that my friend who is fighting her third round of ovarian cancer says it is the best thing for pain she has tried. She has cancer all through her body. Her cancer numbers have come down some. She is a very sick lady and it helps her make it through the pain.

It has made my blood sugar normal. That is pretty amazing. I don't take meds for that anymore.
I agree with everything Beemer has said. I think it is a cure all too. But i want it made as clean as possible and that is hard to do.

well the VA drop the tramdol,, cause it is not controled substancen i was on the tramdol,, n hydrocodone,, n i was still in pain,, but now im off both,, in worse pain. i'm praying that Florida picks up on the MJ, cause i know it will work. if nothing else,, i just might start Growing.
I love watching the plants grow
hope that everyone has a happy High Day

The VA seems to have a lot of Doctors who want to rule your world. I think they like the power they have over peoples lives. Especially those of use who have pain issues. I can only think of one or two Doctors that I have gone to in my entire life who actually cared about my health and not their pocket books.MJ works so much better than those other drugs that they want to push. My VA Doc. actually told me if I went through a program to stop smoking MJ she would start giving me pain meds. I had to laugh. She and I don't get along very well. Good luck lbs, I hope you have a great day as well. :)

PP, your doctor needs to smoke a joint and get her head out of her PDR. Just think if we still had medicine women and herbs and there was no pharmaceuticals... I suppose a lot of people would die, but some would be better then on pain meds constantly. We should have more respect for ancient Chinese medicine and etc. Sorry....I went off.

I agree Rose. There are a lot of home remedies that we have forgotten about, Or they have been obscured by big Pharma. I have also quit taking most of the meds. they were giving me. They, the docs., had me on something for Lupus which they neglected to tell me it might make me go blind. My eyes were getting so bad and I had no idea it was the meds. Now I can't hardly see without my glasses. The generic is Hydroxycloroquin. Something like that. The eye doc. was the one who let me know what was going on...

Latest posts

Back