Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, giggy a good coat of flat white would be better than the mylar. Flat white just reflects more light, and with no wrinkles it's guaranteed not to create hot spots. Just my 0.02. Hope everyone has a good day, was 27 when i got up again....hoping to see the 60's today and the 70's tomorrow.

Morning O.F.C. !-- We gonna hit 72 today !-- Next 10 days 70s/60s !-- We usually get 2-3 cold snaps between late December and early March! -- We call each one winter !
Dog -- I got one with one came with a little scope !-- It hit where the cross hairs be !

I had put up mylar over flat white paint --after hearing U guys talk I took it down ! -- I didn't need it !-- I got a few things I might start sexing this week !-- Got a single BPU -x-Black Rose bout ready -- Couple other things might be big enough to sex ! --I'm keep running this 4 box little plant rotation for a couple months while I figure some stuff out !-- I need a complete grow system !-- I'm getting there !--

Easy as a "continously garden with a bloom rotation" sounds it's harder than the words !-- Be different if I was gonna start seed and grow them to harvest then do it again !-- Got to take cuts at the right time and it has to flow all the way from veg to harvest !- Any hiccup has to work it's way thru the system !-- Getting that right has been harder than growing weed !-- I kinda got to get it to all work before I can start growing some weed !--

Well been MIA sorry for not dropping by...started a quarter at the community college gonna get me a little educated...so I am off to school..
...........But first:48:

Morning Hopper ! --Cane in da house !-- Last class I took was lifespan psychology !-- I'm done with formal schooling !-- I always had a problem with the soft sciences anyway !-- I will tell U now --"That's just your friggin opinion" is not an acceptable answer ! -- I still think he was wrong !-- Don't be like me Cane !--
Have fun in class !

good morning all, just told mr rb about the light. kinda anticlimactic... anyway maybe we can put it up today.. although we got another foot of snow yesterday. I am not going to my trainers as the local college is closed and the never ever close... more snow expected.. I am only a little bit stir crazy, more to come.

G13, i had some guy that has had one grow tell me that about those seeds. I told him he was nuts...

Hey Rose !-- All that fuss for nothing !-- Women !--
Only way I know is to sex the plant under 12/12 light and look for white Vees and nothing else !-- Make balls U die !-- Make hairs and balls U die !-- I'm kinda liking these feminized seed but regular photos work fine ! -- I may start a few seed from varieties I had and lost but that's about it for me for awhile !-- I should be thinning some out instead of adding varieties !

Yeah,,dont you Women Rose,,,She is a LADY who can kick your *** :rofl:

Hey Rose-- go make one of those snow angels like ya'll do and post a pic !-- D.D. just made it home !--

Taking an a** whooping seems to be my specialty Hopper !-- U know I ain't gonna give Rose much of a hard time ! -- I been wondering about what U do when U got feet of snow !-- If U drop something and lose it what U do ? -- Get a metal detector ? -- Or is it just gone till the snow melts !-- I lose lots of stuff so I need to know bout stuff like that !-- I know if I dropped something in the deep snow and D.D. ask me where it is ? -- I would just have to say " It's gone " -- Maybe we find it in the spring !-- If I lived in the snow ? -- Come spring melt it would be like and Easter egg hunt !-- I been finding all sorts of stuff !

Good morning everyone glad to hear that everyone is off to a good start woodhippie that stuff turned out great Keef i'm kind of liking the farm seats as well I guess they just make it easier when you're first starting out trying to collect your varieties but I'd have to say I'm pretty happy I have three out of the three sour diesel's pop pop and three out of the white cookies pop up Now the hard part waiting for them to get big enough to fit in my pipe to :48:

Well looks like I'm not having a problem moving air in my flower room but now my problem is is keeping the humidity up The best I can do so far is keeping it at 30 I'd really like to have it more like 40 to 45 and I think by the time I finally get the room tweaked to be running perfect temperature and humidity then summers going to be here to make me start over

I was thinking about saving my squirrel and rabbit hides, does anyone have experience working hides? I might make me something one day.

What up Bud ? -- When I run the heat the air in the grow room gets real dry !-- I got one of those boxes I use for RO water !-- When the air gets dry I take the lid off or partially open it !-- Sometimes just an open bucket of water is enough !-- I can keep quite a few girls in a box or 2 long as I keep them small !-- I got my Widow - B.B.--Nurse Larry -- Master Kush working now with clones of Hoe Berry-- Purple Haze --White Indica -- that are the plants from seed !-- or the original !-- Nightshade--GG #4 and others vegging away in the space I could keep maybe one mother plant in !--

Keef someday I would like a piece of that GG4. None of my gg3's popped.. NOT now.. too cold.

My Bro brought me some really really strong dank last night called Black Diamond. This stuff is awesome.

Strain Highlights
Black Diamond is a Northern California strain ideal for patients who need strong medication but still want to be active and sociable. A cross between Blackberry and Diamond OG, its flowers have a glittery trichome covering and purple coloring that make it a beautiful gem to look at. The strain’s aroma is musky and earthy, almost like a deep red wine. Black Diamond is known to cause fits of giggles and is a great strain for hanging out with friends or catching up on TV shows at home. This strain tends to make consumers extremely hungry, making it a good choice for those looking to increase their appetite (just make sure you have some snacks on hand).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back