Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef someday I would like a piece of that GG4. None of my gg3's popped.. NOT now.. too cold.

Yeah Keef what rose said hahah why you Gotta be hoarding like that my friend i'm just teasing you Keef but honestly I can't wait till you breed her :banana:

thank you hopper, i did a search, but did not run across this particular article. I used to raise rabbits and always wanted to use their hides to make a blanket. if the squirrel hides work out i may try something a little bigger.

i used to make rabbit hide purses in alaska... lol

Mr rb out there shoveling snow again.. this is crazy makin'.

She's been a struggle !-- She still alive and I still haven't bloomed her !-- I'm trying to get her healthy !--
I might just be able to make her work ! -- I got another male outta the house of Umbra !-- The White -x- Nepal Indica !- If he revegges for me ? -- Got my eye on maybe a male outta BPU -x- GDP !-- Him I'd keep !-- This White Indica lives because I have decided to keep a male for now --Maybe ! --Takes a lot of seed to feed the Zombie Juice !-- I could make more if I need so maybe I keep a boy ! - but it might be a purple boy !

I was thinking about saving my squirrel and rabbit hides, does anyone have experience working hides? I might make me something one day.

how many squirrels does it take t make an outfit? lmao

Dog, its gonna take a buttload of squirrels to make a blanket. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Ummm,,bet squirrel fur would make warm underwear. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hopper U just a freak O.K. ? -- I'm O.K. with that !-- Squirrel skin briefs ? -- Dog do U peel the skin off in a tube or U cut it down the middle ? -- I'm with Nick dat's a lot of squirrels !-- Use that squirrel skin as bait in a big live trap and catch U a Racoon !-- Nice fur in the winter !--

I'd get Hopper down here for a hog hunt but I need someone who runs slower than me and it's getting harder and harder to find someone I can outrun anymore !-- I don't have to outrun a pig I just need to be able to outrun someone else !-- No I'm really just too old for all that stuff !-- Unless I could hunt like Bozzo ! -- He got this deer stand that got like running water and electricity I remember seeing a pic !-- Looked like a condo in a tree !-- I think he just open the window enough to slide a rifle out !-- Dat's my kinda hunting !

Keef,,,,,,I dont have to run from that pig,,,,ifen i can kick you in the nuts 1st. :rofl:

That's my trick Hopper !-- Any time they gonna be some running involved U don't want to be too close !--I do like a head start !

D.D. filled out a job app on line and it's like a feeding frenzy ! -- One place offered a $20,000 sign on bonus !
D.D. say and I'm not even a B.-S. ? --I told her I got enough B.-S. for both us !

That's another reason I don't like growing outside all the little critters Iike some weed too !-- Ain't nothing like coming up on an outside grow and find the animals have had a feast !-- Best I could ever do was to scatter moth balls around !-- Sometimes it worked !

That's another reason I don't like growing outside all the little critters Iike some weed too !-- Ain't nothing like coming up on an outside grow and find the animals have had a feast !-- Best I could ever do was to scatter moth balls around !-- Sometimes it worked !

I figured you'd been out there with the sniper rifle guarding it and collecting dinner at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back