Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Umbra ? -- I'm gonna find my voodoo doll first !-- Texas veterans Land Program -- 5% down on 10 acres or more !-- and keep the beach house ! -- Be tricky but might just be able to pull it off !-- Why don't we just try ? -- Hey Umbra it still flooding out there ?

I don't know Umbra ? -- I'm gonna find my voodoo doll first !-- Texas veterans Land Program -- 5% down on 10 acres or more !-- and keep the beach house ! -- Be tricky but might just be able to pull it off !-- Why don't we just try ? -- Hey Umbra it still flooding out there ?
yes it is still raining.

Thanks G13 I think it will be a better year !-- D.D. wanted to take a less stressful job that turned out wasn't then tried this latest job where she got pneumonia and missed a months and a half (?) of work !-- She rearranged her retirement and took some money and we waiting on the check !-- She going back to the high dollar specialty stuff -- Still have to work out the details but a $20,000 sign on bonus and North of $40 an hour !-- We gonna be fine !-- Just need some stability for a year or so !-- 2 Major Texas cities will not be prosecuting for less than an ounce of weed !-- Time for Keef to work ? -- What ? -- Did I ever say I was a saintly law abiding citizen ? --What part of Outlaw are ya missing ?

G13 U know I get things confused that be a heavier hurricane season ? -- Things like this I need to know !--

I see Kraven !-- He know all about weather sheet !-- Hurricane season Kraven less or more ?

Thanks G13 I think it will be a better year !-- D.D. wanted to take a less stressful job that turned out wasn't then tried this latest job where she got pneumonia and missed a months and a half (?) of work !-- She rearranged her retirement and took some money and we waiting on the check !-- She going back to the high dollar specialty stuff -- Still have to work out the details but a $20,000 sign on bonus and North of $40 an hour !-- We gonna be fine !-- Just need some stability for a year or so !-- 2 Major Texas cities will not be prosecuting for less than an ounce of weed !-- Time for Keef to work ? -- What ? -- Did I ever say I was a saintly law abiding citizen ? --What part of Outlaw are ya missing ?

outlaw= greater return on work

G13 U know I get things confused that be a heavier hurricane season ? -- Things like this I need to know !--

more in Pacific..... warmer water....... less in Atlantic which means gulf too...... but we know how weather goes......

I'm 4 feet above sea level so 6 ft tidal surge and this place is finished !-- Bought me an excellent insurance policy and a flare gun !-- Just teasing !- about the flare gun !-- I already had one !--I didn't need to buy one !

On what authority do we have that it is fake news ? -- His word ?--- That's proven kinda worthless so far !

On what authority do we have that it is fake news ? -- His word ?--- That's proven kinda worthless so far !

you trying to get us both in trouble......... we done ruffled the hen house enough this week......... tomorrow is Friday the 13th......... my favorite day

No G -- I apologize! -- I'm high and just misunderstood !-- We do work Rose sometimes don't we ? -

What are ya'll looking at ? -- Move along !-- Nothing to see here !-- We was just playing !

Well I have 5 gal bucket full of buds sitting next to the press. But honestly, been busy with the grow and work. Here are some clones, Moms, and seedlings being sexed.

Great pics on Umbra I always look forward to seeing what you got on the grow guaranteed that's a whole Lotta tastiness right there

Good morning ofc. Going to be great weather this weekend. Going to get some miles on the bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back