Alien Head Grow Outdoor 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TC. ten years sounds about right to "dial it in" .. Will you please remind me to only do 4 huge plants next year? What was I thinking.
Glad to see your baby white flowers. They look nice. 111 degrees? that is hard on them. Yours look great. Mojo for big fat hairy buds!

Damnt i wish i could grow outside like that. Very nice.

Labor Day Weekend Update

Now things should start looking pretty.

1. Garden the first day of August

2. Garden today, Alien OG "runt" left, Headband 818 right.

3-9 Bud shots, mostly Alien OG

Will try to bring photos on a weekly basis from now on.

On a garden note, very few Grasshoppers this year, or crickets for that matter. Might have something to do with spraying with that organic thrip killer at the beginning of the grow. We have had mild weather this last week, high 80's F. Days are shorter. The plants have been "trimmed" inside for small growth eradication. The Fade is on.

View attachment IMG_3812.jpg

View attachment IMG_3846.jpg

View attachment IMG_3838.jpg

View attachment IMG_3841.jpg

View attachment IMG_3843.jpg

View attachment IMG_3828.jpg

View attachment IMG_3835.jpg

View attachment IMG_3845.jpg

View attachment IMG_3844.jpg

Just compared last year this time to these pics. We seem to be a tad bit behind from last year. Don't know why, seems like we are doing exactly the same thing.

Seems the first of September brings cooler weather almost overnight. I love this time of year. The heat of the past months gives way to fall breezes and an explosion of color on the trees. Our 2005 flat screen gave out and we are now sporting a new Samsung here at the ranch. Never thought I would see a 65 inch tv in our home. We got the curved model, amazing how clear it is. Way to watch football for Mr. TC! He deserves it for all the labor he puts in in the garden. He has been taking the inner do nothing buds out this last week and keeping the fade leaves cleaned up.

Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend all you Americans, and hope the weekend is just as fun for the rest of the world.:48:

Beautiful garden...yehaaaaaaaaa

Looking great TC. Let's keep this weather for another month or two ;) :aok:

Thanks guys for looking in. The rain can wait. In the morning it smells like fresh rain here just from the dew.

Headed over to your place Ston, got to see your September girls.

Looking good tc.

The weather(heat) here has been unbearable.
More 90's this year then the last 3 years total.

Wow TC, I love your OD's.

I must apologize, I have not dropped by in a good while. You sure got some monsters this summer, they are gonna have to duck their heads when you put the hat on. Peace

Hi TC! Just popping in. Hope all is well. Heard there was some raids up your way. Mojo for the finish my OD friend :48:

Ston, it's the season for CAMP raids.

The county supervisors just passed large permitted grows for our area. The trimmers are invading (lots of non touristy people) the area. I love it. My property values are sky rocketing. Neighbor just got more than the crazy prices houses were selling for in the Bush years. I hope violence does not come with the boom I am expecting. I also hope the regulations for clearing forests and pesticide use are followed. Large Mexican Cartel grows always leave huge messes (Trash and pesticides). Next year is gonna be crazy. I think they limited the amount of permits and I imagine they have been all snatched up by now. I have not read up on the whole enchilada of what was passed, but it is about time they did something.

Looking great there Ston.

Updating

Countdown to Harvest..... T-28 days.

Some evening shots for you all.

We are feeding Cha Ching by Fox Farm tonight. Every three days. Then two molasses then feed.

The Girls definitely look shower firming their buds this year. It is what it is. We have some buds along the outside sun side that the red hairs are coming on. One plant, the biggest, seems to have very "airy" buds. Can't feel the tops because I am not tall enough, but the lower buds are airy.

Looking at long term weather forecast says cooling and no more triple digit temps.

View attachment IMG_3849.jpg

View attachment IMG_3864.jpg

View attachment IMG_3872.jpg

View attachment IMG_3877.jpg

View attachment IMG_3860.jpg

View attachment IMG_3859.jpg

View attachment IMG_3858.jpg

Continued this evening taken with a better camera.

All Alien Og. The last one is my favorite bud in the garden. It has been tied up and I can't see it as well as I used to. It is getting pretty heavy.

We had some cold nights last week and as you can see we are starting to purple a little here.

Two more weeks till we begin harvest, rain or shine. Cleaned my tray and my scissors are ready. Cheers to HIE if you read this.

View attachment IMG_3687.jpg

View attachment IMG_3717.jpg

View attachment IMG_3673.jpg

View attachment IMG_3679.jpg

View attachment IMG_3705.jpg

Wow TC, another Epic year OD. Ladies sure do look great. Nice work :aok:

Latest posts

Back