the Hoosier Daddy Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: Skag....That hoosier is gonna be very Nice...when do ya plan to flower ? looking very good my friend

:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: Skag....That hoosier is gonna be very Nice...when do ya plan to flower ? looking very good my friend

:48:
I took 5 more clones yesterday, when I see roots, she's going out, I'm gonna two side her with 600s, A MH on one side and a HPS on the other and rotate her, She's lovin the smart pot and the Happy frog soil!! Thanks to Rosebud, she's getting fed also, I would think that HF soil would support a entire grow. Ya this girls gonna give me some serious Colas, I can tell.

I've got some bugs called scale, caught it early enough it only cost me some yield, I gave the new girls all some serious mite, scale, and whatever ails them spray, washed the floors with bleach and dishsoap and set off a DR. Doom room aerosol, I took the girls out to the glass table and really showered them!! The new growth on the super lemon Haze unfolds so wierd!! Finally trimming the Topsy turvy, stayed out till nov 10th without budrot, seriously stanky girl!! that Dutch treat is truly a hardy outdoor strain!!

P1120318.JPG

P1120317.JPG

P1120314.JPG

P1120324.JPG

I flipped The hoosier daddy today, I have 3 rooted clones from her, and 5 more cuttings in the box, I've started useing little colored binder reinforcements for ID purposes, HD is orange, TW's pink, Chemdogs yellow etc, the room looks good, My trainwreck's still bulking up, the chemdog91 has lots of buds I've got 10 clones from her in the veg. closet, I'm gambleing that I'll love her, I did that with the Dutch Treat, Gambled!! I don't think I'll grow that again, but I do have a bunch of the DT in jars. Anyway thats gonna be the mrs. next 15!! 5 Hoosier's and 10 chemdawgs, I'm going 8 trainwreck, 3 Super lemon hazes, a couple of home strains,

P1120332.JPG

P1120333.JPG

P1120334.JPG

P1120336.JPG

P1120335.JPG

Great job Skag! Youve got every flavor under the rainbow going on at your house!

Rosebud said:
Which one is train wreck in the pic's Skagit?

The big ugly first pic,she's got 3 bigger colas, they had the scale crap, but I'll still get a ounce or so of stash, that ugly old womans girls are sure lookin good, I spoted good female growth on the new trainwreck, reloaded the Veg closet useing the root pots, here's some pics I took today, the closest plant is a new hoosierdaddy, took the top off some containers of soil I put the love to Nov. 1st. Life is good, I've been having so much fun lately!! Definitly staying medicated. just wanted to note that the bushy little clones are grown under T12 shop lights with 3 dollar daylight bulbs!!

P1120383.JPG

P1120385.JPG

P1120387.JPG

P1120390.JPG

P1120393.JPG

Love your growroom. A messy one but love the passion that you have. Breaking rules and theorys.

Good job my friend.

Roddy said:
:ciao: Skagit!!!

Roddy:fly: Man I'm having fun!! Was gifted a Skywalker from a Tacoma Clone-shop, the hoosierDaddy clones all rooted and in small 1 gallon pots except 1 that I put in a root pot! I've ID'd everything, I just can't keep track.

P1120428.JPG

P1120389.JPG

P1120419.JPG

P1120392.JPG

The Hoosier Daddy clones, one in a root pot and the rest in one gal. The old gal's showing her flowers, The chem-dawg's gettin the I smell the best trophy!! I like the taste of the Dawg!!

P1120538.JPG

P1120491.JPG

:watchplant:

Looking Mighty Dank up in the SKAG pad

Great growing skag, and the passion is refreshing -- keep up the stlar work.

What does "scale" look like?

looking great bro..

.sorry to here about the bugs.....i use dr doom every other week as a preventitive notion! i dont spray the whole can though....just a 1/3 at a time...work wonders!!

also...are you keeping your dirt outside uncovered? if so, this could be adding to the bug issue....i never keep anything outside that is used inside! specially in PNW, bug galore!!!

GL...happy growing!

Kush

7greeneyes said:
:hubba: very nice indeed, sir. :aok:
Speaking of CAT tastrophy lol, just got a cat a couple months ago, its been interesting!!! Cat runnin thru the house with a Knat sticky stuck to his tail, thats after two go arounds on the walls of the growroom lol. this cat is so much fun. Thank you everyone for your kind comments!! I really feel good about this grow.

flipped on the 1st. of Nov. so I figure 20 days on the countdown!! I really like the looks of this girl, big boned, for big buds, She has about 9 good colas and gave me 11 real nice clones, she seems very happy in the Happy Frog, I put her in straight H.F.,but, after reading Rosebuds thread on the weakness's of the before mentioned medium, I've been giving her a little Earth Juice, so I'd like to say thank you RB!!!

P1120702.JPG

I am glad my sucky grow has helped your grow look fabulous.

Really Skag, that is a pretty plant. congrats.

Latest posts

Back