Rosebud's 2014 new beginning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Rosebud, don't be sad to long, always another grow.

Thanks, I know there will be another grow, it was these were such special plants. But I do have clones, that is the good news too. Thank you mR1

PP, I wish you and your wife were sitting on the patio right now smoking a bowl. It is a beautiful morning.

Very nice, your plants look healthy Rosebud.

i would say this lady rosebud has 2 green thumbs---jack looks great after all that abuse she took---i also really like those trees u got going outside---were those pics taken today as well???---seems a bit odd there aren't big fat colas on them as well---how long have they been outdoors???

Thanks for looking in OS. Jack surprised the heck outta me. The nurse larry has been out all summer. The satori's went in the ground over a month ago now. They were really slow to sex. Then i at the last minute put some clones out and all are at the same stage of flowering.

We are pretty north so I don't think there is anything i can do to expedite flowering..darn it. Although, they are flowering fast now. I will be in parka and mukluks harvesting in october with a heater on the patio.

I don' t think weeks outdoors are the same as weeks indoor do you? Thanks again for stopping in all of you.

Thanks Weedhopper, I am going to jar that Jack this morning. Looking like the other girls in the shed are getting close to harvest. Good thing as my stash is getting low.
As always good to see you.

Glad to hear you're getting a harvest out of the shed! That jack looks great! The yard is looking beautiful too

Thanks Ston, but you have got me way beat.... I need a pound off the nurse for rso... I think i will have it.

As I was jarring the Jack i tasted some small buds that were all the way dry.. Oh dear. This is crazy speedy pot. This may make satori seem subtle.. And no cure... oh my. My neighbor needed assistance getting home. LOL

THG, you need a clone of this. Come soon, lol.

Rose did you fortify the jack herr with anything, ie silica?

Why yes I did lyfespan, but not til after the fact of over heating. I put a little in all my outdoor holes too. I just started using it after reading about it here. I think Hammy brought it to my attention. Do you use it?

I got 2 ounces dried off that poor little wonderful Jack Herer. That was nice considering the heat these girls went thru.

Latest posts

Back