Head high or body high

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booradley

Reaction score
Me? I just get high or higher. :hubba: I can never notice a difference between one and another. Well, beyond good and better. Does that make me a bad stoner?

no, you just need to pull this experiment one day.

some one quote this and put it somewhere noticable.

take 3 different utensils, bong, pipe, joint

3 different grades of smoke ranging in potency

then procceed to either do it urself with someone else
or on a few different ppl at various times

i feed one dude some chron in pipe, another dude, mids in a bong, some dro in a shwipper. all were close to the same high. now i feed one guy some mids in a joint, chron in a bong, and dro in the pipe. the dude with the bong was the most ripped, the guy with the middy joint was left wanting more, and the guy with the dro in the pipe was still smoking it talking of the taste, but good and high. and for the last time the dro in the bong, the mids in the pipe and the chron in the joint. got to watch someone almost blowout a lung on the bong, the pipe man was pissed it didn't taste as good as previous, and the joint many choked his face of too cuz of the dry texture of the chron.

so take ur pick, the mixtures vary only some more noticable then others. but u can definitly get higher when using more variety.

this ktown saying,

good smoke, good day

ktownlegend said:
take 3 different utensils, bong, pipe, joint

3 different grades of smoke ranging in potency

then procceed to either do it urself with someone else
or on a few different ppl at various times

i feed one dude some chron in pipe, another dude, mids in a bong, some dro in a shwipper. all were close to the same high. now i feed one guy some mids in a joint, chron in a bong, and dro in the pipe. the dude with the bong was the most ripped, the guy with the middy joint was left wanting more, and the guy with the dro in the pipe was still smoking it talking of the taste, but good and high. and for the last time the dro in the bong, the mids in the pipe and the chron in the joint. got to watch someone almost blowout a lung on the bong, the pipe man was pissed it didn't taste as good as previous, and the joint many choked his face of too cuz of the dry texture of the chron.

so take ur pick, the mixtures vary only some more noticable then others. but u can definitly get higher when using more variety.

Thanks! Have to try it... next time I have three different strains handy that is!

no prob man, im full of useful as well as useless info. lol

some areas more than others, but i like to keep my bases covered

haha damn ktownlegend, that was like reading a Dr Suess for me :stoned: i dont know about anyone else lol.. Good advice though, mix it up,

When a plant is flowering if you go by the same set of rules i do, there is a rough two week window of harvest oppertunity, the earliest harvest op will give you MJ with mostly CBD's or cannabinoids, or harvesting at the later end will give you THC or tetrahydrocannabinol. Well the CBD's affect your head and the THC affects your head in a different way as well as your body.

Next time you grow try taking an early cutting and letting it cure for a few weeks

Latest posts

Back