Green Fang's back, and inviting you into his office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Potency was fine enough, but again I've run things much stronger! The structure after cloning was super airy, and they (3 diff phenos) all mutated, growing 3 leaf only fans right till the end. The buds were super duper airy and very leafy. The smell and taste are sub par. Sorry to disappoint, but this has been my experience. Quite alright from seed, horrible to clone.

No problem Fang , it is a freebee so I will grow out the seed and enjoy it once, but it is good to know about your experience with it.

This G13 Labs - Pineapple Express and DNA - Tangilope..... is just amazing. We're at 4 1/2 weeks in, and the smells / resination / size / structure of all of this is just great. I have 1 out of 5 phenos, from the PE, that is taller, thinner buds, less smell and more Sativa looking... I don't think I'll keep that one. But with all the clones I do have, it wouldn't hurt to get rid of some of the "lesser" clones.

The Scrog is doing "ok"... vegging for a week under 1000watt HPS seems to suck. Something about that light, they just don't like to grow. I need to get MH bulbs or something for vegging my scrog further, next time.

:aok:

That sucks Fang, I have never had thrips, I guess it is bad. I hope you kill em all.

I believe I caught them at an early stage. Administered a spray bottle with .5 ML Neem and .5 ML Joy Dish Soap all over the tops and bottoms of the leaves, down the stems and some in the medium.

Will do this again in 10 days. Neem was all I had for any type of assistance, until I can make it to a store or have it delivered. Neem Oil should solve my issue.

That is good man, would not want your grow to be affected.

Just hope I mixed it strong enough... I didn't want to over do it.

I am sure you will figure it out. SNS 209 is also good for thrips.

I am sure you will figure it out. SNS 209 is also good for thrips.

The 217 will kill the flyers instantly, but the 209 will kill the eggs. Just something I noticed. 217 will kill ants too

Alright, well it had been 3 days since my first Neem treatment, and I know I was supposed to wait 10-14 days before the next treatment, but I really didn't feel like I did a concentrated enough mixture the first time. So, they got the treatment again on Sunday.

Everything seems fine, except these little buggers are taking their time to die off... I know, I know, that's how it's supposed to be.

Alright, well it had been 3 days since my first Neem treatment, and I know I was supposed to wait 10-14 days before the next treatment, but I really didn't feel like I did a concentrated enough mixture the first time. So, they got the treatment again on Sunday.

Everything seems fine, except these little buggers are taking their time to die off... I know, I know, that's how it's supposed to be.

Don't know if you saw my other post or not but SNS 203 is what you want for thrips.

Yeah I don't see anywhere where anyone discusses Thrips and have a general consensus. I think I'm going to get those 3 types of SNS (203 / 209 / 217) and also Azamax ... just to cover my bases (No, I wouldn't use them all at once! hahahhaa)

Thanks Lyfespan :aok:

Ok, will DEFINITELY get pics and have em up by tonight... hopefully.. I think.. maybe.

....but definitely.....
..............................maybe...

Looking good there Fang, nice plants. I hope your cloning experiment works, my last experiment failed.

Black Cauldrin looks real good, I saw OG seeds somewhere but can't remember where. I am putting it on my list. Just made a seed order yesterday so I am good for a while. Where did you get the seeds Fang?

Looking nice Fang, SNS will do the trick for the thrips. Good luck.

Thanks MR1, I got my batch of beans in trade directly to the breeder. You can buy OG Seeds on Rhino Seeds.

Out of stock on a lot of the amazing ones, but honestly everything from OG Seeds is amazing! :D

Thank you as well Rosebud for stopping in and giving your advice! I really appreciate people stopping by my threads. My goal is to have SNS and Azamax very soon. I hope the Neem was successful for now, as I'm low on funds and can not really afford much right now :aok:

Latest posts

Back