Expert Advice Needed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigweedo

Reaction score
Whats up everyone? I have 3 seedlings in my closet that are going to be my mother plants. I've been asking a lot of people questions about growing in my closet(around 15 square feet), and I've narrowed it down to a couple of ideas on how I should take advantage of my growing room.
I've been thinking: LST, Sea of Green, or Growing some monsters:hubba:

I am going to be using soil and have a 400 watt hps and should probably have around 50-75 watts per square foot..(making my grow room 6-8 Square feet) If that's the case what form of growing do you think would yield me the most?

LST:I could train plants and keep them short and bushy, but would I only be able to get a couple plants in the growroom?

Growing Big Plants: Ceilings are at 8 feet in my closet, Could grow some huge plants (How many do you think?) but would the 400 watt light be able to penetrate far enough? Don't HID's only penetrate 3 feet?

Sea of Green: Would have 24-32 plants, but would that yield more than LST or growing Huge plants?

Any advice would be much appreciated, because I'm having a hard time deciding! Sorry if this is repetitive for some of you guys.:hairpull:

Frist Off A 400w Hps Is Only Good For A Space Of About 4x4 So To Grow 24-32 Plants You'ii Need Alot More Light.im By No Means A Experp But I'm Useing A 400w Hps And I Have 12 Plants Under It And Thats Pushing It.

I thought for sea of green you could put 4 plants per square foot. So 4x6=24 plants or 4x8=32 plants. Is it 4 plants per square foot only for veg or budding too?

Thanks for the response hick..I respect every answer you give out. What would you do in my situation man?

I Wasent Talking About The Hole Room Just Floor Plan,4ftx4ft.

........."I"...would probably recommend 4-6..8 at most clones,LST to keep 'rm short for penetration advantages, in 3 gallon pots.
"SOG" id another option, but "I" don't recommend it, simply due to the number of plants it requires.
In "most" cases..more plants = higher penalty..

Latest posts

Back