my plants - first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chezidek

I changed my name! (vale46)
Reaction score
Hello! here's my biggest plant 22. day of flowering,what do you think? they vegged outdoors,but i'm flowering them indoor because sept is too cold here.they're from bagseed , i hope i'll get smokeable weed :)

Looks decent... next time get ur light a lil closer tho.. get those nodes closer together... keep the plant smaller in height.. and get that tinfoil off the walls... it'll create hotspots... there is nothing better then mylar... but kinda $$, if not FLAT white paint... reflects awesome amounts of light.

first grow eh? looks awesome. ditto on the tin foil. and also looks very smokeable to me:D soon u will be tokin tokin tokin

nice....agree about the foil... I think I have seen actual mirror type reflectors you can buy at any hydro shop...

Your ladies are looking good and by the looks of things your gonna have some good smoke. It won't be long. ;)

yes..i use it,,,,its called mylar..:)

Thanks Guys! the light is 60cm from my plants,its 400W HPS.the tinfoil better than nothing , or not? i wasnt prepared for indoor grow :( very difficult to get mylar,nutrients here, no growshops..last week i get House &Garden Top booster, when should i start using it? they recommend 3weeks before harvest, can i use it earlier?

I would prefer flat white paint over the foil, I've used both.

Tinfoil creates hotspots... so it is better to have none.

only 26.day, what do you think how many weeks to harvest?

if sativa flowering longer , she'll much fatter than now , i hope :)

She looks pretty good, but no one can really make a call on your plant other than you. Get a magnifying glass and watch the trichs yourself.... you're looking at around 8 weeks of total flower time probably at least.

Thx Fluid ! i'll buy the glass and watch dem all day :D i love that plants, they attached to my hearth :D

I get the same way... i ALWAYS have a mini microscope on me... loove lookin at different types under the glass

hey! 1-2 days ago some white hairs turned to light brown or brown on my favourite plant,but only 1-2 % of the hairs,is it normal at 5. week of flower or i did some mistake? can it be from nutes? on the leaves no burning..
and the temp / humidity is the same as it was

vale46 said:
hey! 1-2 days ago some white hairs turned to light brown or brown on my favourite plant,but only 1-2 % of the hairs,is it normal at 5. week of flower or i did some mistake? can it be from nutes? on the leaves no burning..
and the temp / humidity is the same as it was
Nothing to worry about my friend. The hairs will turn color.

thanks man, i can be easily frightened in terms of my plants when something happening..

vale46 said:
thanks man, i can be easily frightened in terms of my plants when something happening..
I here ya. By the time your plant is finished most if not all the hairs will turn color.

I know it , but it was strange from a sativa start to turn the hairs color at 30days, i thought she'll do it at 40-50days or later

You can't really put a time limit on flowering, especially if you don't have previous experience with that same strain (i.e. clones)
I just started flowering, and when the trichs say they're ready...then they're ready! Not a day sooner or later.

And what if the top buds finished but the lowers not ? cut the tops and take the plant closer to light ? or wait to finish all ? i found some young light-purple leaves.. on the pic not visible because i don't use photoflash

Latest posts

Back