Rosebud's 2014 new beginning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Yooper for stopping in. Yes, he is a helper and had a huge bark.
I had no idea i was in the double green thumb tribe. YAY!!!!! I need a tribe.
Thank you.

Hey Rose, keep your head up. You'll get a harvest! It's gonna be good. Green mojo my friend. Peep my latest :D

Good evening weed Rosebud. Very nice back yard. I have 3 very large girls and I don't think they will make it to harvest. It's tough up here to get to the end. Your girls are budding and look very healthy so you should make it unless Mother Nature has other things in mind. Happy Days

Good luck yall hope yall make it to harvest couldn't see growing sativas up their with the short season my sativas started eary and still wont be dont till around oct 10-20 i think u will be fine tho i like letting them go into the cold days and a couple frosts been getting down to the 50s at night low 70s in the day going to get into the 40s next week im not worried about it mojo for ur finish!!

only way to grow Sativa's up here is in a greenhouse. What we need is a super early girl. the only tomato's I can grow are early girls. But you would be surprised how much cold the girls can take. When you go out and find them froze.....don't pull them. When it warms up they will recover. Unlike tomato's. When they freeze....their gone.

The sativa's that I have we thought they were indicas. It's an unknown strain from India. I planted 5 seeds and got 5 females. After about a month in the ground it became obvious they were sativa's and now it's getting obvious they don't like our weather and just don't want to start flowering. To big to force with darkness so it's what it is. Sorry Rosebud didn't mean to carry on.

Wow nice yard Rosebud. great looking plants and very healthy looking also. You are going to have a lot of bud by the time those are done. very nice :aok:

Looking great Rose....sure wish I could grow outdoors. I am jealous. :)

Thank you Kindbud. The weather is holding out so far...

Hammy if you grew outdoors it would be scary. Can you imagine your cut od? You would be able to hurt someone with your rock hard Larry's.

Thank you Beemer and Jaam.... It is sure fun to have that grow outside. love it.

Thanks Kindbud, they are supposed to be different varieties, but they sure look identical to me.

Looks good Rosebud, I hope the tarp doesn't hurt the buds too much. I can't cover my Satori's.

MR 1, thanks I think it will just misshape them for a minute..I hope.

Bwana we have had standard poodles for years, and this little girl Kali, named after Kalichakra, the plant i was harvesting when a lady throws this terrier thing at us and said she was chasing cars. We looked for her home and never found it and one of our dogs had just died and our other dog was so sad, he said the girl would work. And boy is she interesting... She has never bitten a person, but she bout kills the poodles. I have actually become quite fond of the little darling hell on wheels girls she is.

How are you bwana? So nice to see you. I will tell Kali you say hi. She would lick you.

Rose, Kali's cute as a button....but that smirk on her face tells the truth :) Maybe she was helping clean up MJ leaves off the ground, it takes more than a cute handkerchief to win me over ;)

I hope you & Mr.RB are doing well, winter is coming soon...stock up on meds while you can.

We're doing good over here, most of the loved ones are winning their battles for life. Hailey is cancer free now, the beast is dead :banana:...and Pap's tincture was the ticket :headbang2: No Oxi's needed, no after effect issues from those darn things.

All is good again, but now I'm buried playing catch up on life. Trying to find time to see the peeps at MP, but got the girls coming out faster than I can keep up...I'll get it.

Latest posts

Back