Let's ..."TOK"...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
"TOK" or Talk of Kabul...

DSC01025.JPG

DSC01028.JPG

DSC01023.JPG

.and a kool li'l bug on a Kalliman cheese....

DSC01017.JPG

DSC01016.JPG

DSC01021.JPG

awesome Hick. Most beautiful girls you got there, bud.

How is that TOK hick?

I've got a couple packs with some TOK crosses....pre98 bk and another crossed with dpd, if I remember correctly.

my first tok isn't 'quite' ready yet 'ranger. I'm guessin' another 2 weeks err so..:confused2:

Little ghost spider what I callem. Pulled one out me ear like that once. crawled in while i be sleepin drove me nuts bout a week befur getin it out LOL Nice lookin plants pilgrem. Hope yual get yur needs fur pouch fillin.

BWD

I remember when Mark's castle started pimpin these. I have a few crosses with ToK. Nice show Hick.

TOK.. have a few of the cuts OD in the ground AND gifted a few..:( vigilance come September

sMACkaddict said:
Hopefully just a late flower nanner, right? Should be sterile...ish

it's..."sterile" now... it's hanging in the closet upsidedown..:D
to give the full story, this plant was subjected to OD environment through April and most of May. It started flowering in early May I would estimate. As the daylight hours lengthened, I decided to bring it back indoors and keep it flowering.
Soooo... it has not been on a steady 12/12 diet for the entire flowering process. BUT... I've done the same with dozens of plants without issues.
The siblings are revegging Od right now, so you can bet I'll be watching them come fall...:mad:

Latest posts

Back