My First Grow- Northern Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JandZ

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, this is my first marijuana grow, i am an amature so maybe some of you veterans can help me out. Right now I have 4 seeds germinating and as soon as they are all ready I will move them to my attic, I was hoping some of you could help me out on my setup. hopefully I can get a camera soon to get some pictures

this is what I have right now..

• The room is about as large as a 1 car garage.
  • I have 4 Light bulbs, I think all fluoros.
  • The room has a 2x2 foot cutout in the wall for ventilation, and a small trapdoor that will remain open, also 1 fan blowing out the hole in the wall, 1 fan on the plants, and 1 fan just blowing around the room
  • the plants are all in 2 gallon buckets, with miracle gro organic soil, mixed will a little perlite, vermiculite, and peat moss... with gravel on the bottom
  • I have water that has been sitting out a few days to evaporate the chlorine ready for them
  • also I have 3 boards lined up around them that are covered in Emergeny blanket to reflect some of the light back on the plants
any tips you can give me would be very nice, thank you in advance!

Latest posts

Back