LED flower room larry og

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for stopping in yooper

not much to report at 8 days on the 12/12 but a bit of new growth, stretching and preflowers

temps are no cooler than when i was running the 2k hps simply because the air exchange in the room is over the top---whatever the temps OD are what i get ID

when i set these new lights up i did some upgrades in the room and according to the weather forecast it looks like i'll be trying out the a/c to cool the room soon enough

:smoke1:

Gonna keep up with your grow. I`ve got some 3 week old babies vegging now. 11 of 12 seeds sprouted, 2 strains in 2 different soils.

Dr. G,
Pass it this way, please. Would enjoy a toke on that.

I can't wait . I'll be following. your name brings back fond memories. In 1970 as I walked to the plane going to Viet Nam.....I took my last 2 ..lol good memories.

:lama:13 days on the 12/12---trimmed some lower runners this morning---broke out the tomato cages to keep the longer branches from going sideways and stay focused on the light---did a precautionary spray of some forbid just after these pics were taken because i been in and out of other grows and don't want to take any chances---got lucky and knocked down a caterpillar and a honey bee---looks like from here on out i be in the set it and forget it mode---added perlite at the transplant---i'll be feeding the myco colony some feed grade molasses and a few other organic flowering boosters when it comes to me---other than that---these babies be harvested in another 40 some odd days and that be all i got today

View attachment IMG_0285.JPG

View attachment IMG_0286.JPG

View attachment IMG_0288.JPG

View attachment IMG_0289.JPG

View attachment IMG_0294.JPG

View attachment IMG_0295.JPG

View attachment IMG_0296.JPG

View attachment IMG_0297.JPG

View attachment IMG_0298.JPG

Those pictures are pretty trippy when your stoned. I like the LED shots. Looking good my friend.

Orange, are your plants stretching much under your lights? My plants do not stretch much under my light. Bud shots soon.

Yeah, right... when AREN'T you stoned?

LMAO

I was going to say I am not stoned when i am sleeping, but that is not true, i usually have a little RSO on board then, so point well taken. LOL But last night i was extra stoned and the pic's did look trippy, i stand by my statement. lol

OK, I get it now.... the pics look trippy when you're extra stoned. LMAO

Just pullin' your chain. xxox

:)

Garden lookin` good. Yeah, the LED`s sure do make it look trippy. Always put on sunglasses before entering my grow room and shutting off the LED`s. No sunglasses means you will see everything with a green cast when you exit the room. Pictures taken with the LED`s on leave you seeing red or blue or purple pictures. Peace.

Looking real good for only 2 weeks in. I am however out of popcorn.

Grabbing another brew, got any chips and salsa?

Looking real good for only 2 weeks in. I am however out of popcorn.

Grabbing another brew, got any chips and salsa?

hahaha PJ---i just finished the chips and salsa---i can offer u a beer tho---thanks for popping in

Your plants look great orange...Forget the beer, I'll have some of your namesake. Talk about tripping on some led's. lol

Latest posts

Back